Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
61 - 80 (of 1914) questions
Hi. I'm 28 yrs old. For 3 yrs I've been having health issues. While pregnant I started having issues with my heart, the cardiologist sai...
Interested to hear if anyone has developed allergic reactions to meds after being diagnosed with dysautonomia? Some of mine are true all...
your current medical regimen is satisfactory. medication changes are to depend upon test results I still need echo and heart monitor. ...
For about 8 months or longer I've been experiencing joint pain, GI problems like nausea, occasional vomiting, and stomach aches. I've alw...
Hi I hope this is the right place for questions on POTS. I have been recently diagnosed with the condition and it's thought to be li...
I have recieved copies of ECG's and they have the following coments stated on them: T Wave abnormality - on all ecg's ...
My daughter was recently diagnosed with dysautonomia. Through research, we found Dr. Aaron Banks in Bakersfield and were set up to see hi...
My doctor thinks I may have pots (postural Tachycardia Syndrome) I get tired to the point that I have to lay down I feel faint sometimes ...
Anyone else have asthma and POTS? I went to Cleveland Clinic and they recommended beta blocker, calcium channel blocker or mestinon. Lo...
Hi, I would like to understand which of the following disorders present with a sudomotor dysfunction: Parkinsons' Disease, Pure Auto...
Hi, I am a 36 yo female newly diagnosed with POTS after a year long mysterious illness. I started feeling crummy after flu shot, then fo...
Ok. So ill be taking a shower and it can be cold, warm or semi hot and out of nowhere i cant breath at all, and i have seats in my shower...
Hi. My daughter has a diagnosis of POTS. This ce on shortly after tking meds for autoimmune condition hashimotos. with each day she gets ...
I've had POTS since late October 2008 or so, I have been to several doctors and have tried several medications as well as exercise and di...
I am looking for a dysautonomia doctor in Shreveport Louisiana
Hi All, I have recently been diagnosed w/POTS after a + TTT. It didn't induce syncope but rather the diagnosis was based on a severe ...
Iv had pots (diagnosed) now for around 18months, had many different tests to find an underlying cause but so far no luck. I was taking ...
I have trouble bending down. Like tying my shoes etc. It feels like all my blood rushes to my head and making it explode (a bit exaggerat...
Hello! I am new to the community, and I have many questions. First, a little background...After many years of misery and misdiagnoses, I...
HI I am new to this forum, and looking for a neurologist close to me that has experience or expertise in dysautonomia or POTS. I saw a ne...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.