Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
81 - 100 (of 1916) questions
Hello! I am new to the community, and I have many questions. First, a little background...After many years of misery and misdiagnoses, I...
HI I am new to this forum, and looking for a neurologist close to me that has experience or expertise in dysautonomia or POTS. I saw a ne...
My issues ... Possible thyroid per previous natural doctor, thyroid response supplements were given sent me to the er. My body is real...
I have terrible week long flares where I'm incapacitated from skyrocketing bp and pulse upon standing, migraine ,weezing feeling ,nausea....
I feel dizzy and breathless...as though the automatic functions of my body are no longer working. I quite often stop breathing when I'm f...
Hello. I was finally diagnosed with dysautonomia after having rapid heartbeat, insomnia, panick attacks and head and chest pressure for 8...
I have Orthostatic diastolic Hypertension in which my BP goes up sky high at least twice a day but no doctor is treating me for this. ...
I am 36 years old, female. I have been diagnosed with neurogardiogenic syncope with afib and premature arterial contractions. I pass out ...
Has anyone seen Dr. Svetlana Blitshteyn or heard anything about her treatment of Dysautonomia? I saw her listed as a medical advisor on ...
Hey does anyone know about any support groups in Houston Texas. Kinda depressed with all the medical stuff going on.
Hey does anyone know about any support groups in Houston Texas. Kinda depressed with all the medical stuff going on.
I am currently in online schooling and I am going to a normal high school next year, even though I do exercise I am worried about my dysa...
I've been suffering for a long time and still can't find a diagnosis. A few weeks ago I saw a neurologiest and he thinks that I have some...
I have had many symptoms over the years. For the last 5 I have felt constantly ill,fatigued and unable to function. I spend most of my ...
I have been struggling for 2 years with the following symptoms: feeling lightheaded, loss of vision, shortness of breath, headaches, naus...
Hi there. My 13 year old daughter has been having a lot of symptoms since the beginning of the year which are collectively so bad that sh...
I am a 39 year old female with diagnosed eczema, alopecia areata, high blood pressure, migraines, increased sweating, widespread musical ...
I am a 39 year old female with diagnosed eczema, alopecia areata, high blood pressure, migraines, increased sweating, widespread musical ...
My younger brother 17, has been diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome, with recorded long sinus pause of 2.46 secs in december and 5.9secs ...
I have just made an appointment for a full work up at the Mayo Clinic, does anyone know the tests involved and how much they charge? T...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.