Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ear Disorders Forum

Questions in the Ear Disorders forum are answered by Dr. Eric Wilkinson. Topics include acoustic neuroma, skull base tumors, hearing loss, cochlear implants, stapes surgery, eardrum repair, chronic ear infection, facial nerve problems, childhood deafness, vertigo, balance disorders, and tinnitus.
Hi! I got the "real" flu! I had a Dr appt anyways on the 4th of March, so my dr put me on Tamiflu for 5 days. I started with the cough.....
On November 17th 2007 I made a huge mistake of doing a few lines of cocaine along with marijuana and alcohol. Less than a week later I f...
Hello everyone. I'v always had problems with my ears since i was born producing to much ear wax, when i was little i had to do to t...
I have a friend who has this flaky dry stuff in her ear. When she picks it out it's like her ear is oozing moist stuff out. She has been ...
I have a green fungus in my ears. I went to a ENT doctor and he cleaned them out but it is still in there. They will hurt. I know it c...
Dr, in addition to my sudden hearing loss and other symptoms I also now have a 'heartbeat' in my ear when I lie on it. I still have not f...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life