Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ear Disorders Forum

Questions in the Ear Disorders forum are answered by Dr. Eric Wilkinson. Topics include acoustic neuroma, skull base tumors, hearing loss, cochlear implants, stapes surgery, eardrum repair, chronic ear infection, facial nerve problems, childhood deafness, vertigo, balance disorders, and tinnitus.
I'm a 27 y/o female who is having sharp knifing pains in my ear, shooting out to the top-left side of my scalp. Its quite debilitating. I...
I am a 30 year-old healthy female. I currently take Levothyroxine for a thyroid disorder. I am on no other medications. For the last y...
I am a 39 year old female with controlled asthma. I am currently not on any meds. My lower neck has been swollen since early fall, pro...
For at least 12 years I believe I have been suffering from this symptom. I have never had a thorough examination due this this specific s...
Two years ago I pulled down on the skin directly underneath the bony prominence of my left ear (beneath my earlobe) and felt a sharp pain...
Hi, I am a 44 year old female that had an MRI done 3 years ago due to a long history of vascular migraines. They found on the MRI that I...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life