Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ear Disorders Forum

Questions in the Ear Disorders forum are answered by Dr. Eric Wilkinson. Topics include acoustic neuroma, skull base tumors, hearing loss, cochlear implants, stapes surgery, eardrum repair, chronic ear infection, facial nerve problems, childhood deafness, vertigo, balance disorders, and tinnitus.
For the better part of a year, I have had what is being called eczema( b/c pcp is really unsure) in my ears. It is nearly all the way to ...
I was playing softball with my family when the ball hit me directly in the left ear. There was ringing for a few seconds and then severe ...
Can ringing in ears be anything other than tinnitus or brain tumor
I noticed at the age of 25 I was starting to lose my hearing. I am now 40. Two years ago I had my hearing tested by an ENT. He said I had...
I have always had sinus infections off and on, and ear infections. When I was 20, I developed a very large blockage in my eustatian(sp??)...
Can a real bad ear infection cause one side of your face to go numb?
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life