Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ear, Nose and Throat Forum

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.
My 3 year old had a T and A done about four months ago for sleep apnea. He also has pollen allergies with pretty bad nasal congestion as...
I have been experiencing a warm, red and swollen nose from time to time. At first my nose would only turn red and warm after coming insi...
My 3 year old son had a T and A about 4 months ago. He has been having nasal congestion from allergies and his ent decided to scope him....
Hello Doctor, I have had a swollen area above my left collarbone for over 2 months. My primary doctor wanted to watch and see. In the me...
Hello, I am 21 year old male and as far as i know i am in decent health. The last month my over all health has declined quite a bit. I ha...
I was diagnosed two years ago with copd. About three weeks ago I began becoming hoarse almost constantly and my sputum seems to have cha...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life