Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support relating to Eating Disorders (ED). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and different types of disordered eating.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 1809) questions
was anorexic, about 2-3 years ago. I'm 5'3", and at my lowest I got down to about 95 lbs. I got into treatment, and starting eating to ga...
I’ve suffered 2 seizures within the last 2 months at the age of 38, no previous history. Undergoing test at the moment. Doctor said sou...
I have made myself throw up after feeling guilty about eating too much three times in the last two weeks. I don’t do it often, only when ...
I eat the soaked raw rice(i.e raw rice soaked in water).is it cause any dangerous to my health. please tell me.
Im almost 17 120 and 5'7". I have a lot of trouble with eating. The thought of food makes me feel sick, i feel even worse after eating. A...
I'm afraid I have an eating disorder. I've looked stuff up and I'm sure I have ARFID, Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder. When I w...
I am 56, soon to be 57. This is a question I have had for a long time. I was bulimic from the time I was 15 years old until the time I wa...
I have been Bulimic for almost 20 years now. I have been experiencing many problems due to this. However, for the past 2 years or so, I h...
My youngest sister ( 14 now) always hated food she was very difficult growing up Very picky and dont eat alot , then she started eating...
Very recently relapsed into eating disordered behavior (female, 5'3", 160+ lbs, half-full pack a day smoker 2 yrs) I was restricting my c...
Im a 20 year old male.I have been bulimic for 7-8 years and have recently been in recovery. I have been bulimic free for 4 months yet im ...
I am a Mom of an obese adult daughter (27 yrs old). She has been grossly overweight for the last 5 years (started after she began and qui...
can you start suffering from pyloric stenosis late in your life
I'm so sorry to hear about the struggles everyone is having... I thought I was the only one going through this. So, I know as a parent w...
I don't like taste of any vegetable.I was born 7 months premature.Before age 3 I loved to eat vegetables.But at age 3,I suffered from tub...
I struggled with bulemia in my mid 20's. After college and having 2 babies I gained a lot of weight. I started purging when my second chi...
I'm 5'4 , 16 years old , female and 129 pounds . I used to love eating , but then had a massive change in my life and I wanted to lose we...
Hello. 24 year old female, I have struggled with major depression for years and am a suicide attempt survivor. About a year and a half ag...
Hello, I am a 22 year old female who suffered from bulimia for almost 2 years. Over the past 12 months I have been in recovery (dramat...
So I am 19, I used to love food and eating. I have recently learned I am lactose intolerant and stay away from dairy but more recently ev...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.