Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens
1 - 20 (of 1802) questions
I'm so sorry to hear about the struggles everyone is having... I thought I was the only one going through this. So, I know as a parent w...
I don't like taste of any vegetable.I was born 7 months premature.Before age 3 I loved to eat vegetables.But at age 3,I suffered from tub...
was anorexic, about 2-3 years ago. I'm 5'3", and at my lowest I got down to about 95 lbs. I got into treatment, and starting eating to ga...
19 answers | 3 comments |
I struggled with bulemia in my mid 20's. After college and having 2 babies I gained a lot of weight. I started purging when my second chi...
2 answers |
I'm 5'4 , 16 years old , female and 129 pounds . I used to love eating , but then had a massive change in my life and I wanted to lose we...
Hello. 24 year old female, I have struggled with major depression for years and am a suicide attempt survivor. About a year and a half ag...
3 answers |
Hello, I am a 22 year old female who suffered from bulimia for almost 2 years. Over the past 12 months I have been in recovery (dramat...
1 answer |
I am a Mom of an obese adult daughter (27 yrs old). She has been grossly overweight for the last 5 years (started after she began and qui...
11 answers |
So I am 19, I used to love food and eating. I have recently learned I am lactose intolerant and stay away from dairy but more recently ev...
I'm 13, about 120 pounds, and 5'2. I'm never really hungry and when I do eat, I usually get full pretty fast, or start getting a stomacha...
1 answer |
I have 'recovered' from an eating disorder which I had back in 2012, however since my eating disorder I have weighed myself every day con...
So my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me a few days ago. I was a state I was so heartbroken. I am so relieved now because we are going...
1 answer |
Im almost 17 120 and 5'7". I have a lot of trouble with eating. The thought of food makes me feel sick, i feel even worse after eating. A...
1 answer |
Day 1 ) I was at work and all of the sudden I started feeling kind of nauseas but because I get random tummy pains often when working tha...
Lately I've been purging after I eat, even very small healthy meals. I just can't have food in my stomach, I need it to be empty. Also...
I'm 18 years old my period has been one month late I don't know what's going on I don't feel any pain anywhere or symptoms it was perfect...
1 answer |
Why visceroptosis is out of diagnose. Meny people has visceroptosis. But doctors take wrong diagnoses. Today hospitals have MR and CT, an...
1 answer |
So I'm in the process of gaining weight right now. I was almost at my goal eight, then dropped 2 pounds. I'm really struggling to eat a l...
2 answers |
Need help. 90% of food disgust me. I really can't eat something unless I know it's extremely fresh or frozEn fresh. I can't eat left over...
1 answer |
Straight to the point: How far underweight is a person when they are hospitalized for anorexia typically? I would like to avoid that ever...
1 answer |
Eating Disorders Community
1.19k Members
1.8k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.