Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I was diagnosed with ARFID last year and I also am autistic, have severe general anxiety as well as sensory processing disorder. I have s...
Dealing with the unplanned pregnancy is causing some trigger. Help plz, I know it's not healthy to starve the baby, that's obvious but I...
I think I may be Anorexic, but I’m not sure. I always restrict my food and calorie intake, my daily average is around 600Kcals, which ...
I’ve suffered 2 seizures within the last 2 months at the age of 38, no previous history. Undergoing test at the moment. Doctor said sou...
was anorexic, about 2-3 years ago. I'm 5'3", and at my lowest I got down to about 95 lbs. I got into treatment, and starting eating to ga...
I have made myself throw up after feeling guilty about eating too much three times in the last two weeks. I don’t do it often, only when ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.