Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Anorexia, Athletes, Binge Eating, Body Image, Bulimia, Causes of Eating Disorders, Dental Issues, Laxative Abuse, Male Eating Disorders, Media Images, Pregnancy, Support Groups, Teens
21 - 40 (of 1803) questions
Straight to the point: How far underweight is a person when they are hospitalized for anorexia typically? I would like to avoid that ever...
1 answer |
i just feel alone b/c nobody knows about my problem and if my problem worries u then just back off cause im not saying im proud or say...
1 answer |
I was anorexic for 8 months. I am 5 5" and weighed 130 at the beginning of my disorder. I was excessively exercising for two hours a day ...
1 answer |
For the past month I have been throwing up after breakfast and dinner. On purpose. It has become a habit and I can't stop, I am losing we...
3 answers |
not wanting to get up how do i cope with extreme emotions other than eating? Is this ocd?
1 answer |
Hello, I've been wondering this for awhile. I am a 15 year old girl who has had her period for 3 years now, however, I only get it every ...
1 answer |
A few months ago, I started mainly eating this one food. Now, I will only eat a select few foods and will starve myself if I do not get o...
1 answer |
Last year I forced myself to vomit constantly - as often as I could. I decided for my own health I would stop - it's been a year, I've ga...
1 answer |
I've been eating so much lately, I can't stop it. I feel so ugly & fat. I started emotional eating when my step father started molesting ...
I'm 19 and have always been in good health except the last two months, I suddenly had constant headaches, dizziness, and pain in my right...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My brother is 27 years old and has been living at home with our parents for the last 3 years or so. In the last year I have seen a signif...
Since June I have lost 10 pounds I am now 5 foot 10 and 146 pounds Latly my ribs have been hurting sometimes it feels like something ...
14 answers |
Lately I haven't been able to eat. Even the thought of eating makes me feel sick to my stomach. Can someone (a professional preferably) h...
So, I'm not saying I necessarily have an eating disorder, although I have always had a mental block, and sometimes just can't eat, I've ...
2 answers |
I went from being anorexic. 111 and 5"11 to now overeating gained over 50 lbs in the past three months. I don't know what to do with mys...
4 answers |
She never feels well and has never been diagnosed so please help me find out whats wrong with her. Her stomach always hurts and she's alw...
I have had anorexia for over six months now, and about 2 months into it, I stopped getting my period. I'm really scared, and I told my pa...
12 answers | 1 comment |
In my case I am 5'6" and my lowest was 85 and now 205 a year later. I am a vegetarian who eats properly. Mostly veggies, some egg white...
So when i was young i used to eat all the time and i mean all the time and i never felt full but i never felt hurgy and later on i in ele...
Gia is an Italian greyhound, age unknown, although she was rescued in 2009 and was full grown then. Several times a month for years her ...
1 answer |
Eating Disorders Community
1.19k Members
1.8k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.