Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
Everyone has to eat, right? So, if you are prone to eating disorders, how do you do normal things like manage your weight, lose a couple...
I have suffered from binge eating since I was 20 yrs old. I am now 36. For the last 15 yrs I have been on many many anti depressants, di...
Since June I have lost 10 pounds I am now 5 foot 10 and 146 pounds Latly my ribs have been hurting sometimes it feels like something ...
Hi, I’m currently 16, and have been bulimic for 6 months now. My periods have been absent for a even longer time, which really concerns m...
This is not a question, just a few tips for those who are on the road to recovering from an eating disorder. Just a little background on ...
i always go through phases where nothing looks appetizing n when i look at food or smell it, it makes me feel sick, i could go months wit...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.