Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support relating to Eating Disorders (ED). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and different types of disordered eating.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
41 - 60 (of 1807) questions
So, I'm not saying I necessarily have an eating disorder, although I have always had a mental block, and sometimes just can't eat, I've ...
I went from being anorexic. 111 and 5"11 to now overeating gained over 50 lbs in the past three months. I don't know what to do with mys...
She never feels well and has never been diagnosed so please help me find out whats wrong with her. Her stomach always hurts and she's alw...
I have had anorexia for over six months now, and about 2 months into it, I stopped getting my period. I'm really scared, and I told my pa...
In my case I am 5'6" and my lowest was 85 and now 205 a year later. I am a vegetarian who eats properly. Mostly veggies, some egg white...
So when i was young i used to eat all the time and i mean all the time and i never felt full but i never felt hurgy and later on i in ele...
Gia is an Italian greyhound, age unknown, although she was rescued in 2009 and was full grown then. Several times a month for years her ...
My primary care doctor prescribed me 150mg wellbutrin for anxiety and panic attacks. I mentioned briefly I had a long history of eating d...
can anyone tell me if bulimia can cause diabetes? or can it be related anyhow?
Hello Sir/Madam, My wife can't even tolerate normal spicy food. She said that she used to eat spicy food but problem started since 2-...
So I've been restricting to varying levels for over a year now and now I'm afraid I'm going to die of heart failure. I was getting some c...
I am posting this in the Eating Disorders forum, mainly because it has to do with vomiting. But my main condition is a personality disord...
I have a severe addiction to eating drywall. I crave it day and night. How do i stop?
hi there! I have a very close friend that has been doing some things that have been a cause for concern. Just a little back story, she...
so for almost a year now, i have been throwing up right after i eat. I;; usually throw up the most after dinner but sometimes lunch and b...
Hey guys! I wanted to ask a few questions regarding my recovery. For about 2 years I was at my healthiest and strongest in my life. I am ...
How does one become unanorexic, undepressed unanxious and unsuicidal ...
So, I am 23 5'4 and 178 lbs. I was an active restricting and overexercising anorexic from the ages of 11-21. I would loose a ton of weigh...
I am trying to recover myself, in short, I am confused. I struggled with restricting/anorexia for about... 3 years? More or less. I...
my mom called me 'crazy' because i feel and see myself fat. and my friends are making jokes about me because i told them few days ago tha...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.