Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
So the past year i’ve had a lot going on and i’ve been going weeks at a time where I will either eat very little or nothing at all and th...
My nose has started bleeding everytime I throw up. I'm bulimic (15 F) and I haven't had my period for 4 months. Is the nose bleeds somthi...
I’ve wondered this for a while now. Naturally my body seems healthier and I feel most well at a BMI of 22 (middle of healthy range). But ...
I am anorexic and slightly bulimic, I went to the doctor and found that I weigned 100.6 lbs.
I've been forcing myself to not eat. The longest period of time I've gone without eating is 5 days. The first day, I weighed myself, and ...
I constantly purge myself after dinner so I will not wake up bloated. Even if I ate a small amount, I will purge so I will not gain any m...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.