Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Community

This forum is for questions and support relating to Eating Disorders (ED). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and different types of disordered eating.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 1809) questions
I had a poor diet first, and then i lost my father. Since then my period stopped till now for about 4 months, i eat now healthy and unhea...
Okay so I think I have both bulimia and anorexia (I haven't been diagnosed) is there anyone else who has not had there period in three ye...
Is it healthy if i only eat once or twice a day? Sometimes i dont have an appetite.
Hello, I've been bulimic on and off for about 15 years, but got clean and sober almost a year ago and it took on a life of its own. Needl...
Hi I have had problems with my eating (or lack of it) for a long time. I always feel guilty after eating anything and i have even purged...
Hello everyone, I don't know what to call myself. But I enjoy a lot sweets. If a have a box it is like I cannot stop myself until I f...
I've never really had about a problem with my weight until I got to college. My freshman year u got pregnant, had an abortion (mainly due...
Since a young age, I have been very picky about food but at 14 years old, I developed a deep interest in eating. Over the past years, my ...
I just wanted to know if there is anyone in a similar position or has been and gotten out of how I am right now. I am 99% sure I have a ...
Hello, I am going 1/2 crazy with waking up in the middle of the night wanting to eat, I just cannot stop it. The best way to describe ...
Over the last month or so, I've been experiencing a decreased appetite and interest in food. I used to love to eat especially carb and fa...
I don't like eating breakfast. I don't like anything at all. What should I do?
What effects do these products have on people w/eating disorders?

I just join this site because I wanted some honest advice about how to deal with my issues. When I was about eight years old I was diagno...
I know. I'm not your average anorexic, I am a guy. I've been fighting anorexia for quiet sometime now, and I have actually gained a lot o...
I'm 19 years old and Anorexic, it started when I'm only 14 but I never talk to anyone about it, my parents are so concern about me, even ...
I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age of 11-17 and had a poor nutrition (consumed more carbs and less protein and vitam...
Over the last month, I've been experiencing a lack of appetite. Not that I'm not hungry but I just don't want to/feel like eating. I don'...
Okay, so I have Anorexia, had it since 2011, I stopped having a period since August 2013, but a few days ago I started bleeding, and I ha...
i am a 20 year old women who arrived in Orlando,Florida three days ago. Since then I have not been able to hold any of my food down I can...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.