Aa
A
A
A
Close

Endometriosis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
1 - 20 (of 3280) questions
My main symptoms are extreme pressure feeling around the pubic bone/clitoral area. I had a UTI and a vaginitis in May Wich was mistreated...
So i have been having severe pain on the first day of my period on my right side( alternate with the left side on the next cycle) accompa...
Hi everyone, If you look at my previous posts you will see I've been sick with a huge list of symptoms the last 7months now. No one know...
I would like to know if anyone was misdiagnosed with "may have" adenomyosis and/or does have an ovarian cyst from an ultrasound reading? ...
Earlier today during a BM, a sac seemed to come out of my vagina. It was sort of beige in color, wrinkly, and was elastic and skin like t...
I was in the ER yesterday for pain on the right side of my abdomen. They did a CAT scan and it was a kidney infection. I was just now loo...
Just had a laparoscopy histroscooy and endometrosis removed.a 2nd cyst appeared post op check which has ruptured.
Two years ago, I attempted to stop the heavy bleeding and bad cramps I was suffering as a result of my irregular periods. I have tried th...
I am 24 years old and just recently had surgery to remove a endometrioma/cyst and was then diagnosed with endo. I had a Paragard IUD inse...
I have been having vaginal burning that comes & goes. It is worse in the morning when I 1st get up. I am able to get the burning to go ...
I am 5 days post lap and hyster surgery to see if i had endometriosis or anything else to be the cause of constant abnornal bleeding be...
Hi! I was diagnosed with a 11 cm myoma in July 2017 and had it removed through laparoscopic myomectomy in December 2017. During the oper...
Hi, I had key hole surgery to remove a 10cm demoid cyst and both my ovaries and tubes removed 2 weeks ago, they ended up having to cut m...
Sorry for making another thread about this but I cannot take anymore. A week now I have a constant aroused feeling in or near clitoris. I...
I was diagnosed with Endometriosis about 5 or 6 years ago. I had sex (unprotected) with a guy I was seeing about 3 weeks ago. Since then,...
According to multiple doctors, I have all of the symptoms of endometriosis and these symptoms are literally ruining my life, but they kee...
I wondered if anyone who had had a laparoscopy could tell me how long it hurt for. I still feel quite alot of pain when walking after ...
I am at my wits end -- I have a re-occurring right side (only) pain (that starts dull for 1 or 2 days and then honestly feels like append...
I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen. I have been in 'remission' from my Endometriosis for about 3 years after having my ova...
Hi everyone, I am feeling quite depress now and I really want to find out what are your opinions on this. I just had my laparoscop...
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.