Aa
A
A
Close
Endometriosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
1 - 20 (of 3246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Very nearly every month for over a year my nose bleeds at least once during my period. Normally they are not bad and do not bother me muc...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hey, my names Tilly and I’m 16. I was first diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 15 after a laparoscopy on May 18th. Since then, I hav...
1 answer |
I m 25 yrs old & trying to conceive for almost a year.I had severe endometriosis.I just had a laproscopy a month ago.My doctor suggests m...
7 answers | 2 comments |
211043 tn?1337054301
I'm looking for a doctor that specializes in endometriosis. I'm sick of this ****. I've been to 4 doctors in 2 years and none of them s...
6 answers |
About a month ago I started having weird pelvic pain. Nothing severe, but it was an annoying feeling that I could only notice when I was ...
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against please? About a mo...
18 answers | 14 comments |
About 2 weeks ago I had to go to the ER because I had been up since 1 in the morning, puked about 12 times, and passed out about 6 or 7 (...
Hello, I have Endo and the Mirena inserted and I'm noticing a metallic smell but one that smells strong and not like a normal scent. The ...
1 answer |
According to multiple doctors, I have all of the symptoms of endometriosis and these symptoms are literally ruining my life, but they kee...
2 answers |
all I've had problems with irregular periods, abdominal and period pain, crippling back pain and other symptoms for years. I had a lap...
2 answers |
A few questions regarding chocolate ovarian endo cysts: 1) Has anyone successfully had a large endo cyst of 7-8 cm go away on its o...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I just had a Lapraroscopic surgery Friday the 13th. Felt fine until now (a week later). My body is getting weird sore muscle pains alon...
18 answers |
I was diagnosed with endometriosis last year had a lapri and chose to just stick to nsaids to handle pain and was good for a couple month...
Hello. I am a 37 year old personal trainer and I have been suffering from adenomyosis my whole life. 4 years ago I started using a natura...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I’m a 21 year old female that has had a very heavy frequent period I had a pelvic ultrasound that revealed that I have I have a possib...
I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19. I am now 41 with tons of drs visits for ovarian cysts and pelvic pain. I had hernias in my femo...
2 answers |
I am at my wits end with this chronic pain and no one seems to can't find out what's going on with me. About 5 months ago, a guy friend g...
I HAD EXPLORATORY SURGERY FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS AND CHOCOLATE CYST 9 MONTHS AFTER THE PAIN I HAD BEFORE THE SURGERY IS BACK. COULD IT BE THAT...
2 answers |
1.How is if you have a sick like, amorphous eosinophilic material.What is the best treatment?
1 answer |
Hi I am 13. I got my first period at 11 and they are excruciatinginly painful I go to school but I always need to have a high dosage of i...
2 answers |
A
A
Endometriosis Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers