Aa
A
A
A
Close

Endometriosis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.
21 - 40 (of 3280) questions
I am 22 years old and have had the most worst periods since I was 13. I would always get pain around my ovaries. I would also get frequen...
I have searched endometriosis natural treatment online for ages and found there are so many topics about TCM Herbal Medicines For Endomet...
Googled online,there are several endometriosis treatment availables ,but i dont know which was the best endometriosis treatment option fo...
Hello, Could you please give me advice or show some direction where to go. I visited lots of doctors in my country but i feel like i n...
i have just been diagnosed with it.the way the doctor explained it was that i have an enlarged Uterus.I'm just wondering what goes with t...
I've had debilitating endometriosis for 6 years now. I have recently started birth control again and I plan on taking it continuously to ...
Hello! So i'm back from surgery, and a little dopey feeling so sorry for the typos! (they saved my ovaray removed the large endometriom...
I'm a loving husband to an amazing woman who's been going through a lot of health issues over the last 6 years. I was hopeful I could ex...
Hello, I was dx w/Endo. when I was very young and the debilitating disease just causes pain and agony. I went thru yrs. w/the pain ...
I'm a 25 year old woman who's been dealing with endometriosis for a long time, never did I think I'd never ever have an orgasm. Is this n...
7 years ago i had a mirena inserted, i had severe sharp pains and cramping that i asked my doctor to remove it after 1 and a half weeks f...
I have been unofficially diagnosed with Endometriosis and the only way to get a solid diagnosis is with a Laparoscopy. My OBGYN put the o...
Hello, I am 14 years old and just recently my period has ended. I was in school and I felt the need to poo but held it in since I didn...
Wondering if anyone has experienced muscle spasms that started as bad menstrual cramps that quickly (a couple hours) became upper body sp...
I'm curious how many endometriosis suffers have horrible gas (trapped) pain and if its part of it? I have all the symptoms of endo but ge...
Hi, i have been on birth control pill for more than a year now and recently i started bleeding again so after a few days i decided to sto...
Hi Everyone- I had a laparoscopy on 1/15/18, so just over 3 weeks ago. They found stage 2 endometriosis and removed it with a laser. ...
I m 25 yrs old & trying to conceive for almost a year.I had severe endometriosis.I just had a laproscopy a month ago.My doctor suggests m...
I am a healthy 28 year old female. I started experiencing hot flashes last month. What scares me about this is its not happening around...
Hello everybody, I am a 22 years old female. I am very stressed and scared. Its been few days since I am having periodic cramps (someti...
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.