Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1162) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, About a year ago I got very ill with extremely painful swollen lymph nodes under the arms / groin / neck which were visibly re...
2 answers | 6 comments
  Frenchy3005,    Wolf448,    Wolf448,    Wolf448,    Wolf448
I had never known I had EBV until a recent blood test, my passive EBV level was 1800, my DR told me it meant I had EBV in the past and it...
6 answers | 1 comment
  Kj0088
291885 tn?1404896807
I wanted to post this hoping that many people will read it and that it may help someone out there struggling with chronic mono like mysel...
16 answers | 6 comments
in Mid November I was diagnosed with really high Epstein Barr numbers, also trying to figure out if I have late stage lyme. MY EBV VIRAL...
Greetings! I just received the test results back for EBV it said 21.9 and above was high and my result was 524. I was wondering if anyone...
708777 tn?1230646841
ebv
I have been experiencing EXTREME fatigue for a few years now ( with a variety of seemingly unrelated symptoms). I finally decided to see...
4 answers | 1 comment
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to this forum and thought I would post up and see if anyone else has been going through what I have the last ...
3 answers
  aubag
3229560 tn?1347041110
14 months of being extremely ill, Dr finally tested me for everything including HIV, it came back positive only for EBV, l have low white...
77 answers | 4 comments
At the end of November, I started to feel ill with some flu like symptoms such as body aches, chills, fever (102.2), drenching nigh...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Wolf448,    Wolf448,    Wolf448
Hi all, Not so much a question, but i want to share my experience with Mono/Glandular Fever so far, as i've found so many helpful post...
1 answer
let me tell u people ive had it for a year now. the symptoms you read about is only a quarter of it. my symptoms include white tonge, pai...
73 answers
  Paduan77,    danikola
464237 tn?1315674393
In september I got so sick and tested posative for mono, I never even had the sore throat. After 3 months of not getting better I tested ...
18 answers | 2 comments
  Lynnieb1,    Lynnieb1,    Lynnieb1
So, about 7 years ago I was diagnosed with mono at the age of 26. My levels of antibodies for EBV were off the charts high and remained t...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Lynnieb1,    drchaos
HAS ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS BEEN DX'D WITH EBV HAD SEVERE BODY TWITCHING AT TIMES? IF SO, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
21 answers | 1 comment
Well I go diagnosed in November that I had mono from the doctor. Blood test came back positive for EBV. It’s now about almost 5 weeks lat...
Starting last June I started to feel tired and had a rapid heartbeat so I stopped exercising and took it easy. When I still felt bad in m...
2 answers
Any supplements that I can take to help? Ive been living with this for years and just finally after many docotrs found out whats going on...
2 answers
Avatar universal Feeling not well since 2009 raja_raja450 I have done sex with sex worker in march 2009. It was protected Intercours...
1 answer
3229560 tn?1347041110
Since I last posted soon after, I saw an immunologist and an infectious disease Dr both told me there was no treatment for EBV. I guess I...
4 answers
If I suspect Mono, and took a 3 day course of Amoxicillin (10 pills) and developed no rash, can I pretty much rule out mono? Some sou...
1 answer
  Vicwe
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA