Aa
A
A
A
Close

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1184) questions
i had mono over 16 years ago and had so many of the problems you all describe for over a year. bad news: my immune system has been out of...
I was bed ridden for 6 mos w/vertigo/dizziness/nausea. Saw holistic dr. who gave me combination of supplements to detox from heavy metals...
I was diagnosed with ebv a couple of months ago. My doctor really didn’t give me any info on it. So I googled. And everywhere says that H...
I’m 17 years old and in January of his year I came down with an unknown sickness. I was waking up every morning puking and by the afterno...
Hi all, Not so much a question, but i want to share my experience with Mono/Glandular Fever so far, as i've found so many helpful post...
14 months of being extremely ill, Dr finally tested me for everything including HIV, it came back positive only for EBV, l have low white...
Have had chronic EBV for two years. Numbers are consistenlty in 9,000 range! Have heard Infectious Disease Doctors just confirm you ha...
In september I got so sick and tested posative for mono, I never even had the sore throat. After 3 months of not getting better I tested ...
Two weeks ago I was tested for several things due to the following symptoms: fatigue and generalized lymphadenopathy that is painful and ...
I was diagnosed with mono a week ago as I was feeling very tired and my throat was hurting me. After being diagnosed my throat got worse ...
in Mid November I was diagnosed with really high Epstein Barr numbers, also trying to figure out if I have late stage lyme. MY EBV VIRAL...
Hi I have been diagnosed with ebv. I have had a pretty bad flare recently and have had problems with my mouth burning and tiny ulcers on ...
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to this forum and thought I would post up and see if anyone else has been going through what I have the last ...
I was diagnosed with CAEBV in Feb of this year. My doctor prescribed 2g 2x/day valtrex. When I took it I couldn't move. I went from needi...
I’ve lost hope with answers and help with ebv it’s frustrating and scary! Neurological problems, other diseases, feeling helpless and the...
Hello guys, This is my concern: 1) I got fever in 2-3 days 2) My bodyweight decrease 7kg in 6month but I am on diet (don't sure if thi...
Hi, all! My doctor used antibody tests to confirm that I have chronic reactivated EBV, which explains why I've been too tired to function...
I was recently diagnosed with a reactivated case of EBV. On the CDC website is says that most people do not experience symptoms with rea...
hi. i'm 21 years old and about a month ago my doctor found EBV in my bloodwork. i asked her to do bloodwork because i was having, and st...
Greetings! I just received the test results back for EBV it said 21.9 and above was high and my result was 524. I was wondering if anyone...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods