Aa
A
A
A
Close

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1208) questions
I was bed ridden for 6 mos w/vertigo/dizziness/nausea. Saw holistic dr. who gave me combination of supplements to detox from heavy metals...
I have been getting allergy shots for over a year, but very recently I have not been tolerating them well. My blood work shows mild reac...
For 4 months (since around mothers day) I have felt terrible. I went to my PCP and was diagnosed with strep even though I never had a sor...
I have been diagnosed with several different conditions, one of which is Chronic Epstein Barr virus and chronic fatigue syndrome. I am e...
I kissed a prostitute but not an open mouth kissing could I get ebv from this exposure?
In November of 2017, I contracted mono and pretty much every single day since, I've had a swollen face to some degree and fatigue. Someti...
Hello, I was diagnosed with EBV/Mono last summer and ever since I get on and off throat pains.. Lymph node tenderness and general pains. ...
I was recently diagnosed with a reactivated case of EBV. On the CDC website is says that most people do not experience symptoms with rea...
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
In January 2018 I started having flu-like symptoms. Flu test was negative so they sent me home and said it would pass. Well it didn't. ...
Briefly, my situation is that I became ill 3 weeks following an unprotected sexual encounter late September 18 (yes silly silly me). Due ...
I’m 17 years old and in January of his year I came down with an unknown sickness. I was waking up every morning puking and by the afterno...

So to give a little background, back in January 2010 I was diagnosed with EBV and Mono, at 27years old. This stuck around for a few...
I began with feeling ill back in March after I came back from Budapest with sickness and diarrhoea (sorry for the too much info!!). Ever ...
HAS ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS BEEN DX'D WITH EBV HAD SEVERE BODY TWITCHING AT TIMES? IF SO, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Three years ago I was diagnosed with ebv, parvo virus b19 and cmv Dr. Don't know what to do with me. Im stuck in place. Unable to get ans...
see what you guys think Ok its like this about 3 years ago i got real sick (could not get out of bed sick) I even had to sell my business...
Hi, I am posting this in the hope that those of you who have experienced EBV in the past or are currently battling CAEBV will share your ...

Hello, I have been so sick for months (on and off for at least four years w/ really distressing symptoms), including low blood pressure, ...
The start of my EBV was in high school. It has been active on and off since, but I never had the blood tests done to prove it. This tim...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods