Aa
A
A
A
Close

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
1 - 20 (of 1195) questions
I would like to see people make a list of the symptoms they have experienced.
I was diagnosed two months ago with reactivated EBV. I am having dizzy spells when standing up, tingling and burning in my hands and feet...
Hi, Please can you help interpret my results - EBV VCA IGM AB Negative EBV VCA IGG AB Positive EBV EBNA AB Equivocal Mono Spot ...
My daughter turned 14 two months ago. She had mono the first time at 8 years old, the second time last February at 13 years old, and now...
I came down with EBV almost two years ago. Along with it came a sensation of ear fullness.. that sensation has not gone away, and since t...
Has anyone experienced vertigo or other vestibular symptoms as a result of EBV?
HAS ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS BEEN DX'D WITH EBV HAD SEVERE BODY TWITCHING AT TIMES? IF SO, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
I began with feeling ill back in March after I came back from Budapest with sickness and diarrhoea (sorry for the too much info!!). Ever ...
So to give a little background, back in January 2010 I was diagnosed with EBV and Mono, at 27years old. This stuck around for a few...
I got very sick on 7/27 horrible fatigue, paralysis on right eye with droopy eye, horrible headache, and it's left lasting results. Today...
In september I got so sick and tested posative for mono, I never even had the sore throat. After 3 months of not getting better I tested ...
My recurring symptoms started up back in February. Over the course of the last few months, I've had a multitude of symptoms: Palpitations...
Can ebv cause cervicitis? I've had all clear results with a biopsy and colcospocy...but I have an inflamed cervix and might possibly hav...
I started feeling ill at the begining of june i started with a sore throat the next day allergy symptoms the next the allergy symptoms we...
For 4 months (since around mothers day) I have felt terrible. I went to my PCP and was diagnosed with strep even though I never had a sor...
I’ve lost hope with answers and help with ebv it’s frustrating and scary! Neurological problems, other diseases, feeling helpless and the...
I've been dealing with EBV for at least two years now and I hate to admit that I think I have chronic EBV. I'm male, late twenties, acti...
In January 2018 I started having flu-like symptoms. Flu test was negative so they sent me home and said it would pass. Well it didn't. ...
Hi, I am coming to this forum in hopes of getting some help and support and also lending some to others if I can. Mine is a long s...
I recently experienced relief of CAEBV symptoms after being administered drugs for a cardiac stress test. I was given Lexiscan 0.4 mg and...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods