Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
21 - 40 (of 1162) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
sorry in advance for all the writing... okay, i'm just going to list all my symptoms and everything i was experiencing before i found ou...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I have been here before in the STD sections on this site. Basically, July 9th and August 9th I had unprotected sex, and m...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been pretty sick for 2 or so weeks now, I originally thought I had the flu so I didn't end up seeing a doctor since I read there isn...
1 answer |
19892408 tn?1502692887
Hello, I had a one time unprotected sexual encounter a few months ago. About 3.5 weeks later I started experiencing pain in my thighs, kn...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, on 2nd March 2017, i had sexual exposure with a prostitute. after few weeks i developed a lot of symptoms such as burning sensation h...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've had EBV for about 8 years. Saturday I woke up really really dizzy and I still am dizzy. I started getting tingles like pins and nee...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Community, I am a 30 year old male with no history of health issues or medication. 78 days ago I made the worst drunken mistake...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I wondered if anyone could help me understand my test results. Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG is positive 558.00 and the positive range o...
1 answer |
First off, I emphasize with all of you! This sh*t isn't fun! Up until about 10 months ago I felt and lived like a Rock Star...now I feel ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am suffering the typical EBV symptoms since 1.5 weeks (headache, pain in the limbs, tonsillitis etc). Blood test has shown that ...
1 answer |
I was dx with reactivated mono 4/28/17 by my hematologist (who is also an oncologist). They did a full CT and didn't know any lymph nodes...
1 answer |
1230197 tn?1365011394
20 years ago she had Epstein Barr. Just recently she has had extreme tiredness and thyroid problems. They did a thyroid ultrasound and fo...
1 answer |
For 4 months (since around mothers day) I have felt terrible. I went to my PCP and was diagnosed with strep even though I never had a sor...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm suffering from chronic illness characterized by fatigue and headache for almost 20 years, I'm 29 yo male , I've done an EBV ser...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, In January of 2017 I woke up with Loud ringing in the ears, headache, shortness of breath, weakness in the legs. In February, I con...
1 answer |
I recently tested negative for VCA ImG, but positive for VCA IgG, EA-D, and EBNA. About a month later, we rechecked my EBV status by usin...
1 answer |
Hello MedHelp, I could really use some help in understanding some of my recent lab results. my EBV Levels are absurdly high, yet the q...
1 answer |
Hi I had the Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) last May. And now in september I have major hair loss. When i wash my hair i loose about 400. I've...
1 answer |
Hi I had the Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) last May. And now in september I have major hair loss. When i wash my hair i loose about 400. I've...
Two weeks ago I was tested for several things due to the following symptoms: fatigue and generalized lymphadenopathy that is painful and ...
51 answers | 11 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA