Erectile Dysfunction Community

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.
1 - 20 (of 4899) questions
HI all . Last week I experienced a bad thing. My penis was fully erect ,and with a strange move i bend it down..and my penis did a "pop" ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and I am having erection difficulties.. It's been going on for awhile now, probably close to a year and...
Hi to all, I just want to point out that many men who have ED (light or severe), may be suffering PNE (Pudendal Nerve Entrapment) Not man...
1 answer |
Hi I am 40 year old male and I want to know why my erections are not as hard as they used to be and I loose erection during sex
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am 19 and have been masturbating since I was about 15. Some times up to 3 times a day. I recently got with a girl and was not able to g...
2 answers |
I’ev been a regular masturbator for about 3-4 years even before I could ejaculate sperm. Been trying to quit it though. Its a bad addicti...
I'm 16. this wasn't always the case. started one or so months ago. I masturbate around 3-5 times a week. since 1 week I have stopped and ...
My mate and I have been together for nearly six months now, at the beginning he was informed me that he had difficulty staying hard with ...
I'm suffering from erectile dysfunction I had dizziness due to which I went to a chori he gave me a neck maneuver also a lumber sacral me...
suffering from erectile dysfunction from last onr year..now these days i m getting full erection at the time of ejaculation ..and after e...
1 answer |
I’m a 22 year old male. Have had trouble getting erections since October, whereas before then I could get them easily with just imaginati...
2 answers |
Hello all, I'm a 21 year old. Gender: male as you may have assumed. About a year ago I tried jelqing, a natural "penis enlargement" techn...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 34 years old and married and have had this problem for about 3 years already. I'm pretty sure it all started when I experienced some...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi im 20 years old and when I was younger I used to masturbate at least daily. Only a year ago I realised that over masturbation can have...
12 answers |
I have had a constantly tight pelvic floor for years from excessive masturbation and poor posture and recently had a spasm in what I th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Had a cold/flu these past couple of weeks. Took some meds to speed up the healing process but lately, I can't seem to achieve an erection...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had a prostate gland procedure done last year in Sept .
1 answer |
Hi,I am 35 years of age,I have the issue with my erection,I have no issue when I am with long time girlfriend I get instant erection, but...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, how I figured out, I'm not the only one who suffers from a special form of incapability. I cannot get and keep an erection onl...
4 answers | 1 comment |
After an inguinal hernia repair ~1 year ago, I am still experiencing erectile dysfunction and weak ejaculation. No issues whatsoever prio...
1 answer |
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Erectile Dysfunction Community
2.96k Members
4.9k Questions
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.