Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eye Care Archive Forum

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
I had to use eye allergy drops this morning, 45 minutes after I put my contacts in for the day. The drops were Opcon-A (Naphazoline). M...
Hi. I'm 21 years old & near-sighted. 4 months ago when I went to my opthalmologist I found out I had a retinal tear and lattice degenerat...
I am a 37 year old male, with a fuzzy grey-ish colored patch about the size of my little finger nail (when viewed at arms length). It ...
After I had my eyes dilated for a routine check-up, they started to itch (where the tear ducts are) and water. This has been going on for...
Smita Chatterjee, 30 years, 5.7 inches, Weight: 74 Kg Body condition: Normal. Vision 2.5 both eyes Swelling in the upper eyelid and...
I had cataract surgery 4 days ago and am very happy with the results. The doctor got the power exactly where I asked (0.25D to 0.5D myop...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.