Aa
A
A
A
Close

FOUR CORNER / SNAC WRIST / SCAPHOID EXCISION / CARPAL ARTHRODESIS / SPIDER PLATE / SCAPHOID NECROSIS Group

FOUR CORNER SNAC WRIST SCAPHOID EXCISION CARPAL ARTHRODESIS SPIDER PLATE SCAPHOID NECROSIS WRIST FUSION WRIST ARTHRODESIS
1 - 6 (of 13) questions
Ive been living with an injury to my right wrist for the past year due to a work related issue. It was a capsular tear and after 4 month...
Hello Doctors! I had scafoid excision and four corner fusion in my wrist about 6 months ago. In my last appointment I notice the ulnar...
hmm where to start, lets see, I am a perfectly healthy 31 year old man, very active but i was in a terrible atv accident in 2010 that lef...
Should I have surgery again or not??? The deal is that in August 2011 I fell tore a ligament and fractured my scaphoid/radius. I am a ...
I am a 34 year old UK based female. I had a 4 corner fusion, scaphoidectomy and radial styloidectomy in October 2009. I am interested to...
I just found out about my Presier's. It is my nondominant hand although I do use it for my 2 handed backhand (competitive tennis player)...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.