Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fertility / Infertility Forum

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.
Had a blighted ovum in November 2011 had a d & c to remove it.then got pregnant again in April 2012 and miscarried dr. Said it sounded li...
Hello Everyone, My name is Jennifer im 23 years old with 3 children that I love dearly :) I just recently got married to a great guy that...
I have been on Clomid for 9 mths and so far nothing has happened yet. I had my first iui on the 9th clomid cycle. That failed too. I a...
I am 40 years old and as I have posted before, I had a TL right after I had my son in 2002. My LMP was Jan. 23-27 and I am regular. I've ...
My boyfriend and i have been trying to concieve for 8 months. I have been trying for the past few years to concieve and have been having ...
Hi I have an irregular period and my boyfriend and I attempted to have sex for the first time; however, only a small amount of his genita...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.