Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fibromyalgia Forum

This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
1 - 6 (of 40) questions
I'm living with fibro 15 years. Do we know exactly what causes it? Will it ever go away?
Hi I am a 26 year old male. I am curious about the symptoms and a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. My symptoms have been: I frst experi...
Hi - I am a 30 year old athletic female, 130lb and 5'6". About 6 months ago I started having problems, tendonitis in the anke, both wrist...
Hi Doc Please help...cant get answers from my docs Im 28 yr old hetero male 5'10" 175 lbs history of symp...timeline and symptoms s...
I was diagnosed with FM 4 years ago and just recently had a bad flare. My family doctor put me on a Medrol dose pack and did a blood test...
On a visit to my doctor I described aches and pains, such as certain area's that hurt a lot if I am touched there. My ribs, my shoulder b...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.