Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fibromyalgia Forum

This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
Dear doctor , i am happy to find atlast a doctor from india.I am from A.P. I am 35 yrs old female.At present we are living in Muscat.i ...
My 15 yr old has had progressively worsening joint pain the past 1 1/2 yrs and has recently developed "burning feet." my dr. sugested rh...
I have been reading about lazer therapy for fibromyalgia and various other conditions. Do you have any information or are you aware of a...
I have tried multiple meds such as antidepressants and Gabapentin... always have had multiple side effects. Things like heart palpitatio...
Hi Everyone, One very confused lady here? I've had Thyroid problems since 04 put me thyroxine on Dec 07. Diagnosed with Fibro Ju...
I have fibro, also cervical stenosis, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs. If I lay down my arms and legs get tight and numb and I ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.