First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
1 - 20 (of 231) questions
I stared getting cold sores a few years ago. Since I had my first baby (3 months ago) it seems like I have been breaking out constantly! ...
Well, my diaper change experience is always messy with my boy spraying just when I change him. I tried changing his diaper on the bed, on...
1 answer |
The only way I can get my son to fall asleep is to lay him on my chest. Are there any tips to getting him to fall asleep on his on?
2 answers |
To start off, I am pregnant with my first child and am currently 3 months. A month ago I was having stomach pains and for 2 days it hurt ...
2 answers |
Hi need some advice from someone that may know best answer. I had my daughter on Aug. 11th we left hospital aug14th her bilirubin level...
So about a month ago I found a little bump on my daughters belly. She's three months old and the bump has grown to a size of a pea and ha...
2 answers |
Any suggestions to prevent the nappy rash on tthe newborn? My ten days old is having it. I am using huggies nappies and water wipes. Not ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I came home from shopping this morning and found a small bump, on the top left side of his head. He hasn't been near anything hard, or fa...
1 answer |
Our son, who will be 4 months old in a week, will not sleep unless either my wife or I is holding him. He abhors his bassinet, and scream...
I had my baby on December 15th. My stitches still haven't disolved! I stopped bleeding about 1 week ago but I've noticed blood coming fro...
1 answer |
My son is two days old and is in NICU for infection and respiratory issues. My husband and I are getting discharged today and they aren't...
My baby is 2month and on formula, she s Vaumiting after every feed and im worried about it, any advice please? Will this stop her from ga...
1 answer |
Hello, I have a 2 month old on nutrimagen formula (due to milk allergy) who drinks about 3.5 ounces every 1.5 to 2 hours all day and nig...
When did your babies start laughing properly? My lg is trying to laugh but hasn't quite got it yet bless her! She's 11 week's Old.
1 answer |
My poor baby (2.5 weeks old), he just screams and cries all day and night. I can hear his stomach gurgling and I know it's not growling b...
6 answers |
Hello I'm 17 I turn 18 in March . I live in California . My son turns 4 month on the 30th . I have been with my sons father since I was 1...
2 answers |
Have any of you mom's had prolapse after giving birth to your baby? I feel like I'm the only one! I had my baby July 13th and he was only...
2 answers |
My one month old baby lossing weight and having difficulties to breath. Help pls
1 answer |
So new year eve and all I had sex . My baby is 4 weeks Saturday. The pain in lik knife but I don't feel sore down below in general. Anyon...
1 answer |
my one month old baby lossing weight and having difficulties to breath. i need adequate advice on what to do?
1 answer |
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
211 Members
231 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.