Aa
A
A
A
Close

First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
41 - 60 (of 233) questions
Hello everyone, I just had our son Wednesday night so am new to this forum. Hope we are all able to bond, help, and encourage one another...
She is 6 week's and just the cutest little angel we have ever seen. :) My husband and I can't get enough. Truly blessed.
Hi there, my son is 5 weeks old and he kicks and waves his hands in his sleep. It looks like his fighting so I am worried if he gets enou...
Hi, My baby turned 3 mnths yersterday*excited* however im going back to work nxt mnth. Im finding it so hard to let her spend time with o...
I am not sure if this is the forum to post on about this particular matter, but giving baby 1-2oz of water... what's so "wrong" with it? ...
Holy bananas... My baby keeps rolling herself over. She did it once at one week... Now she's 17 days old and she rolls constantly. Most...
i am currently in my early stages of pregnancy is it normal to be experiencing spotting at this time?
Iam a first time mom my son is a year old. But I have baby fever I want another one so bad.
I'm going to the mother of a girl due July 26. Any tips and advice? I need every bit I can get!!
Is it normal for a 4wks old baby to pass out hard stools? He also cries and gruntle while doing it. He is breastfed.
Hi wanted to know if anybody knows what can i give my baby for a cough he's only 2weeks old
I had my son Dec. 22. I am in love with my lil guy. I am having horrible anxiety. This is my first baby. I am worry about breastfeeding ...
oct. im having sex with my bf almost everyday.. oct 31 i did have sex with someone else.. november im delayed.. dec.16 i did use pregnanc...
I had my babygirl January 1st, only had to get one stitch off to the side, didn't tear. Ive had light bleeding stringy like and last nig...
How's everyone doing?
I have a graco stroller, not sure the exact one but it's really bulky, the canopy always gets stuck under the tray and the front wheels a...
When you started getting your period again how did you feel? The first time I had my period it wasn't that bad. But this time around I ha...
I'm baby sitting my friends baby she is 1 month old and she has breathing really hard all morning kind of like she can't breath out of he...
My daughter is 6 1/2 months old, I feel like she needs more to play with.. Any ideas? Do you think she's too old to get an exersaucer, i...
So my son found his bottom lip.... He now ***** on it non stop and it's very irritated and broke out and chapped ....my mom told me to gi...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.