Aa
A
A
A
Close

First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
61 - 80 (of 233) questions
I read this today...and it helped. Hopefully it will help you ladies as well. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karyn-thurston/10-true-things...
So a new mommy has a 5 month old who found his lower lip. He ***** on it constantly to where its chapped and raw. She has tried binkies, ...
My don is almost 3 weeksold an whenhe sleeps he makes realy weird noises it kinda scares me is it normal it sounds like squeeks or like h...
Last night it looked a little puffy at the bottom part but now i saw the whole thing swollen. What could be wrong? If i cant get swelling...
My daughter is 5 1/2 months old. I'm 19 and still living with my parents, I have only left my daughter with my mum or sisters probably le...
Ok my soon is almost three months and tonight he started throwing up his milk, running a fever, and just really fussy. I had to walk with...
I feel like I am going bald. I was warned I would Lise a ton of hair, but I didn't realize is have fist fulls of hair in the shower. Anyo...
My daughter is 4 1/2 months old and she is always staring at everything we eat, she has a 4 oz bottle every 4 hours then breastfeeds if s...
Just out of curiosity, how many use formula and how many breastfeed? What were your signs to increase the amount of food? Or, did you by ...
How long did moms wait to have sex after baby was born?
Hi. My little boy is 4 days old. Im wondering if its normal for him to be making noises as if hes wheezing? He constantly has the hiccup...
Im between 5wks and 1 to6 days. On ultrasound couldn't find heartbeat so think maybe miscarriage is this normal already. It been 12 yrs s...
Hi my baby is a week old he was doing real good with pooping an peeing but the last time he pooped was 5 this morning an now its 7 pm is ...
I had a vaginal birth 4 1/2 months ago and a couple days ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after the birth of our daughte...
When do you think or would you think that its okay to bring my 1 month old to an assisted living facility? My Grandpa lives in one and I ...
I think my son has started teething he is two months and cranky. He started keeping his fist in his mouth and not eating much. When did y...
Ok having a baby is a blessing and all by my problem is afterward what your left with and having sex. I don't have problem with getting a...
There is like no one on here !!!!
So my son is 3weeks now and ive done the mistake of giving a pacifier during night time. I know find myself waking up very often at night...
My beautiful daughter asia in the last 24 hours has aspirated her gripe water 3 times!!! I give it to her slow on side of cheek but appar...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.