Aa
A
A
A
Close

First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
81 - 100 (of 233) questions
Had my baby 2 weeks ago... He's had little red and white spots on his face. Does anyone else's baby have them on their face? I thought th...
Ok so my 4 month old son recently is able to roll both ways. He has been rolling from tummy to back since 2 months. He just started going...
so, my 4 month old can roll from his back onto his tummy, but refuses to roll from his tummy to his back, he has been rolling onto his s...
Well, a lot of you might not remember me and the fairly new members might not know me. Im Tierza, 20, and a ftm. My due date was June 19t...
My daughter eats about every 4 hours, 4 oz every feed and breastfed 10-20 mins on each side. So about 16-20 oz of formula a day, she's 3 ...
My daughters 3 1/2 months and at the hospital we used pampers, I liked them because they fit her well she was 7 lbs 11oz. I have been usi...
Sir, after one month we know that my wife is pregnant. with the help of pregnancy kit test we found result is positive and now want to kn...
I've been breastfeeding and formula feeding since my daunghter was born, she's three months old now and since she was born it seems like ...
My daughter is a little over 6 months old, & I had her ears pierced a few weeks ago (about the time she turned six months). I have been c...
I'm not a first time parent, but forgot how long it took last time. So its been five weeks, and my belly button has gone back to normal,...
So at my son's six month appointment I was told that my son had adhesions on his penis due to the hospital not doing his circumcision cor...
My lb is always trying to grap food that i have and i am wondering if i could put a tiny lil bit of natural food like bananas on his lip ...
Did baby latch onto brestfeeding???? Baby is two days old and cant really get him to latch on!
Hi, Please help me. My baby is having fever from 19th june ... nearly 10 days ... my doc gave some p125,and cough drops for my baby, but...
My son is 2 weeks old and has never been very fussy. Starting yesterday he's been pretty fussy and isn't happy unless held. He has what l...
Hi ladies, my 3 week old daughter has developed a snuffly nose which becomes very blocked of a nightime her snot is also a yellow colour ...
Hey everyone so my daughter is now 6 months as of the 25th & I can't seem to get her to stop wanting to be in my arms all the time. She w...
Anyones LO have cradle cap or had it? My baby girl has it on her head and eyebrows. I tried the baby oil ans brush but it didn't work tha...
I have a 5 week old son, last Monday he weighed 9lb7 this Monday nhe weighed 10lb9.. is he putting on too much weight? I'm worried I'm ov...
I am 19 single parent nd gone be having twins soon I'm scared, prolli cause I'm gone have a c section, can I get some advice
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.