Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.
Hi I am 18 almost 19 and I weigh 180lbs and only 5ft 5 in tall. I want to lose weight bad but no matter how hard I try I can never seem t...
Hi, I am a 20 year old female at about 170 lbs on a 5'8" frame. I am athletically built from a life time of sports but I cannot control m...
I'm starting a journey today to quit sugar. I've tried cutting back in the past without much success, and its becoming clear to me that ...
I was a cumpulsive eater before i got clean, but not always, around the 10th day my appetite came back, im 50 days of opiates after 4+yea...
I'm a 16 year old girl, and been trying to lose weight since I was about 13, I'm 5"4 and fluctuate between about 143-146 pounds. I've tri...
I will start off with I LOVE to eat. Food is my comfort zone. So, I guess I am a emotional eater. In 2009 I lost 100lbs got pregnant in ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.