Aa
A
A
A
Close

Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.
1 - 6 (of 76) questions
Hi I am 18 almost 19 and I weigh 180lbs and only 5ft 5 in tall. I want to lose weight bad but no matter how hard I try I can never seem t...
Hi...i have 2 babies 1 is 2 yrs n 8 months old n other 1 is 9 mnths old..i feed my baby n dont give any other milk but solids...i often u...
Im 26 and realy over weight,how i can reduce my eating food,i need to lose about 20kg dof my weight
I am 21 weeks pregnant. When i was not pregnant i drank at least 1 8oz redbull daily. Im not a coffee or soda drinker this is my main c...
Hi, I am a 20 year old female at about 170 lbs on a 5'8" frame. I am athletically built from a life time of sports but I cannot control m...
I'm starting a journey today to quit sugar. I've tried cutting back in the past without much success, and its becoming clear to me that ...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.