Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.
1 - 20 (of 76) questions
Hi I am 18 almost 19 and I weigh 180lbs and only 5ft 5 in tall. I want to lose weight bad but no matter how hard I try I can never seem t...
2 answers |
Hi...i have 2 babies 1 is 2 yrs n 8 months old n other 1 is 9 mnths old..i feed my baby n dont give any other milk but solids...i often u...
1 answer |
Im 26 and realy over weight,how i can reduce my eating food,i need to lose about 20kg dof my weight
1 answer |
I am 21 weeks pregnant. When i was not pregnant i drank at least 1 8oz redbull daily. Im not a coffee or soda drinker this is my main c...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 20 year old female at about 170 lbs on a 5'8" frame. I am athletically built from a life time of sports but I cannot control m...
2 answers |
I'm starting a journey today to quit sugar. I've tried cutting back in the past without much success, and its becoming clear to me that ...
2 answers |
Is eating tuna fish ok
1 answer |
I'm 18 5' 7" 219 lbs ( earlier this year I was 245 lbs) I sometimes can go 5 hours in between meals and sometimes only like 2-3 before I ...
1 answer |
I desperately want to lose weight after having my last daughter 3 months ago.. I eat less and workout but it dont seem like I'm losing.. ...
1 answer |
hi i'm 19 and really over wight, in just 5 months i gained 12kg ,i went from 58 kg to 70kg ,i can't stop eating especially at night when ...
1 answer |
I'm 24 and really over weight I weigh 103kg and are 5ft 4 I cant help but eat rubbish I do well for few days but then binge especially if...
1 answer |
I was a cumpulsive eater before i got clean, but not always, around the 10th day my appetite came back, im 50 days of opiates after 4+yea...
2 answers |
Hi, I am a 17yr old female and I weigh 164 pounds (73.3 kg) which is overweight and I am 5 ft 5. I try to eat healthily but it only last...
1 answer |
Hi am 14 years and I weigh 220 pounds and am trying to lose weight is it good to eat school lunch lik chicken nuggets and fries,chicken p...
1 answer |
ok, so i am 23 years old and my height is 5'6 and current weight is 142lbs. My ideal weight is 128lbs. And i have been having trouble los...
1 answer |
I'm a 16 year old girl, and been trying to lose weight since I was about 13, I'm 5"4 and fluctuate between about 143-146 pounds. I've tri...
5 answers |
I'm 4weeks and I drink a lot of coke cola. Pls isIit safe 4 I and my babies?
1 answer |
I am a 22 year old female 5'3'' 125 pounds, healthy eater. I am constantly hungry!!!! I eat a lot of fruit, I mean a lot of fruit and fru...
1 answer |
Hi. I've been trying to lose weight so i always start all my meals with salad to fill me up. i don't like dressing so i eat them with lim...
1 answer |
I am about 9 weeks pregnant 5'1" and 220 lbs i am an emotional eater and have bipolar and severe depression i am worried my emotional e...
1 answer |
Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.