Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.
Is it normal that on average everyday I drink three sometimes four pots of coffee I will also drive by Starbucks after work and get two l...
Hi, I'm a 35 year old Asian American male with no family history of diabetes, although some relatives have had high blood pressure/choles...
I am currently on 150 mg. of Effexor. I am finding that I have a craving for carbohydrates. Then I over eat and have put on 25 pounds. ...
I am not sure if I am a food addict. If I set my mind to it, I am able to stop eating after a couple of cookies.  I don't usually obses...
My husband quit smoking nine months ago after 45 years of addiction. Now I think he has replaced cigerets with food. I try to make sure...
Hi I want to bodybuild and have a nice body. However I eat a lot of junk food but want to stop it now. However i do not know where t...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.