Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
Hi, I'm 17 years old, I'm active in vigorous sports and exercise. Since about early April, I have been feeling a pins and needles, or "ti...
Hi; After sitting for more than 15 minutes, or driving, when I get up I walk with a limp for maybe 5 minutes. My right foot and ankle ...
Hi, I have always had perfect feet, until about 2 years ago. The skin on the knuckles of both of my big toes have become brown and a litt...
There's an odd pain across the center of my foot, going from the outer edge inward, that doesn't seem to be centralized at any point in t...
Almost two months ago I wore high healed shoes for about 9 hours. I have worn them several times before without pain, but this time by t...
Two years ago, I noticed red cirles under the skin of my child's feet (clear in the middle, different sizes [biggest is probably about ha...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.