Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Drop Group

Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.
1 - 6 (of 75) questions
Hello, all! I fractured my left tibia and growth plate when I was 14 and did not need surgery due to location. After healing I have probl...
I'm a BioMechatronics student who is trying to make a new model for the Ankle foot orthosis and I would really appreciate it if you helpe...
I'm a BioMechatronics student who is trying to make a new model for the Ankle foot orthosis and I would really appreciate it if you helpe...
Dear Fellow Foot Drop Sufferers: There are many different causes of Foot Drop/ Drop Foot; in my case I had a major Scoliosis spinal de...
Dear Fellow Foot Drop Sufferers: There are many different causes of Foot Drop/ Drop Foot; in my case I had a major Scoliosis spinal de...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.