Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
1 - 6 (of 4199) questions
Hi all. Few days ago I had something which didnt agree with me and ended up vomiting.. It was only a days ailment and went away but now s...
I have a bad breath. So that I go to my dentist and clear the plague and remove the decaying tooth. Because of bad breath, my nose allerg...
I have acid reflux and I recently stopped taking Zantac since there was a recall on it. I had two episodes of blood in my spit in the mor...
In September 2008 i got my endoscopy done. Before endoscopy my main problem was i used to feel bloated and burp a lot. After endoscopy do...
A few years ago I had a bowel blockage and was hospitalized for 4 days but no surgery. Since then I have had a lot of trouble with const...
Forget about taking foods out of your diet it doesnt work. forget about eating smaller meals more often doesnt work..forget even about pr...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem