Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
41 - 60 (of 4138) questions
I have had a severe constant burning pain in the left side of my chest (front about a inch in from the center) for 14 mths now, I have h...
I noticed that I have become slimmer for the past few months with my GERD. Is this normal? I don't really aspire to lose weight, in fac...
I wonder if anyone has had the procedure TIF. I am thinking of having it done. This procedure is done with a tube through the mouth. I...
I was doing so well for a year, it was like my acid reflux was gone for good. Then this year my birthday in January and things started fa...
Just wondering if anybody here has ever taken Domperidone and Escitalopram. It says in the Domperidone leaflet not to take the two medic...
I have been taking Omeprazole for 2.5 months. I was diagnosed with gerd. Ever since I have been taking this drug I have been light headed...
My story. I had vomiting sensation, knew that vomit was going to come out so ran to the wash room even though while walking the passage w...
I feels hungry very soon. And also l have pain in my stomach.
HI , I am suffering from a mild pain in my left side of throat from last 4 months. It all started with a viral infection and upon taking...
Hello There, I have been an Hypo Thyroid (Hashimoto) patient since 2000. Between 2002 & 2005 , I had severe chest pain and was rush to e...
52 year old female with Hashimoto’s and possible estrogen dominance. Last summer I developed s dry cough and shortness of breath. In Nove...
For over a year now I have been having this problem where... after I eat food I have this tingly sensation in my chest.It's so uncomforta...
I am a 37 year old female with a normal weight BMI. I have been on 40 mg Nexium since 5/2017 for GERD and LPR. I started slowly cutting d...
Let me start off by saying that I just had a baby about 4 months ago, a few days after giving birth I woke up at 3am with an weird stomac...
I was diagnosed with Gerd in 2013 since then i have taken omperazole, nexium, zantac basically anything i could afford since the insuranc...
Hello. For 18 months now I've been getting chest pain (sometimes a burning, sometimes a crushing & sometimes a stabbing pain) mainly i...
a year ago a doctor suspected me of peptic ulcer and he gave me pantoprazole 40mg and domperidone for 2 weeks. Then all symptoms were gon...
I've been suffering with this lump in my throat for weeks now. The doctor prescribed me pepcid a.c I don't have heartburn, just a huge...
I have a foul rancid taste in my mouth for several weeks now and it is having a serious impact on my quality of life. I have been to the ...
Hi everyone I have a quick question. I just got over the flu I was sick for about 4 days I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I sho...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem