Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
13 - 19 (of 4256) questions
Welcome to our Gerd Community! If you are here it's because you, a family member, or loved one suffers from GERd. It could also be be...
After two months of mononucleosis, I got symptoms suggestive of indigestion (after heavy meals, pain moving around my stomach). I noticed...
i am 38 years old now , i developed gerd in my twenties i have been on ppi for like 10 years and they completely controlled my symptom...
I am a 22 yo male. From past month I have been feeling mild pain in both upper left and upper right abdomen after eating which stays ther...
Hi. I am not sure whether I have acid reflux or not. Off and on for the last few months I've had some issues that have concerned me. I ...
I was diagnosed with gastritis 3 week ago.i was given a hpylori kit for 1 week but after the biopsy results came back i tested negative f...
I’m 22 years old and have had this problem for the last 4 years. The reason for me posting this is because the symptoms have gotten wors...

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem