Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
61 - 80 (of 4138) questions
I have been eating nothing but oatmeal for lunch at work for about 3 months now and my acid reflux is about 75% better. It is not gone, b...
I don’t know if I’m in the right group here but maybe someone will have answers! :) A few years ago I started expiriencing a difficul...
Hi, I had gastric sleeve surgery in January. Prior to my surgery I was diagnosed with GERD but it was not heartburn just burping and som...
Hello I have had this condition for SIX years and still have no clue whats wrong. Been through a few general health checks including X ...
Not too long ago I was having some chest pain and when I went to the emergency room they checked for blood clots because I had been taki...
Hello, I am 20 and in urgent need of amswers. I’ve had chest pains for months now. The initial diagnoses was Gerd. I’ve had an echoca...
I am 27. I have bad breath and bad taste in mouth all the time. Brush teeth daily. Dentist says culculus accumulates due to acid from thr...
I will make this as short as possible. first off I am a hypochondriac, and often googling symptoms. My recent problem started about one m...
I know that I have acid reflux. I am asking about my sore throat because over the past few months I have had multiple times of my throat ...
Hi , everyone ,im a male 52 of age , i had another scary experience last night , this happen last month as well , but this time i woke ch...
I had my susrgery on 2/10. Did all the nanometry tests etc. Dr's all told me there were no side effect or complications. 4 months later...
Over the summer my family and I suffered two sick bugs and after both bugs it tool me about 2-3 after to recover with extreme heartburn a...
I have burning in my esophagus, pain under my sternum, sore gums, very sensitive teeth, neck and chest are always bright red and hot. My ...
I have barrett's esophagus and have recently had a hiatial hernia operation.and I'm still getting this choking feeling in my throat is th...
This started happeneing a few months ago, and happens randomly so I can't even begin to figure the cause. My midsection starts feeling a...
I was having chest pain after taking antibiotics and went to the doctor to check it out. EKG was fine and they took me off antibiotics. I...

Whenever I eat, I still feel like I can throw up at any time and feel like there’s something in back of my throat. I wake up almost every...
Just over a year ago, at age 44, I started noticing abdominal bloating. I had never had this before. Then after a couple of weeks I start...
Hi all. I have been very confused for nearly a year and half now with this burning sensation I get in ma back like a heart burn type fee...
I have a 3month old son who is GERD positive and has delayed gastric emptying. At 2 months he was diagosed with silent reflux and put on ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem