Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
61 - 80 (of 4101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need figuring out if I have gerd. The past month I have been having on and off heartburn. Pain in the upper back. Mild pain in upper an...
1 answer |
I have been suffering with GERD for the past 6 years. I manage to control it for the most part by taking pantaprozale and trying to watch...
1 answer |
When I was 15 I took Ibuprofen for 2-3 months. The track season was just starting and I got bronchitis 4 days before my first race. I the...
1 answer |
Within a couple minutes of eating, I get painful indigestion, swallowing becomes uncomfortable, my stomach gets sore and really bloated, ...
1 answer |
Everything started in February. I was waking up nauseous. It gradually got worse. I would have a difficult time falling asleep or staying...
1 answer |
This may sound very silly but here goes.Today (about 10 hours ago) I had porridge.The particular brand is by Tesco and is really bad.Ever...
Hi I dont know if i have GERD or not, but what I do know is this.... I am stressed and sick of having this thing, for nearly 5 years n...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 24 year old male with a history of heartburn and acid reflux. I weigh around 100kg (220 pounds) and am about 183cm (6 feet). Th...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I have been through about 3 phases in this problem over the last couple months. (acid reflux, breathing issue, indigestion) Up until 2...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So im 30 male 170 lbs and in fairly decent shape. I eat pretty healthy and i had an upper GI procudure due ti some gastrointestinal issue...
1 answer |
I've had acid reflux symptoms since 2010. My symptoms have been off an on over the last seven years. The main symptom has been discomfort...
A while back (almost a year ago) I had a Bravo 48hr Ph test done. Today I went to my gastroenterologist and while we discussed the result...
12 answers | 4 comments |
1436579 tn?1283723115
have been diagnosed with long standing GERD and a recent endoscopy showed the early stages of Barrett's Esophagus. I am currently on Nex...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I haven't been able to eat any solid foods for a week or so. Liquids are no problem. I haven't been eat very much this past week. I also ...
I'm awake again in the middle of the night from the loud bangs and gurgles of my stomach. I just am at wits end. I had something like thi...
Hi, my name is will. i am eighteen years old and in very good physical shape an otherwise very healthy, but for a long time or at least i...
73 answers | 4 comments |
I've been drinking coffee for about two years daily(which started out 2 cups a day and now has escalated to about 8). Lately I've been dr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi all! My name is Anna and I am 32 years old. I am 5'5 and weigh 160lbs. I lost 58 lbs during the last year and a half through eating ri...
2 answers |
I drink every other day (vodka) have been for the last 6 months. I've always had heartburn and am constantly eating tums or taking Prilos...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find out as much information as possible on having fundoplication surgery reversed. I had this surgery not s...
43 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community Resources