Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
25 - 31 (of 4256) questions
Welcome to our Gerd Community! If you are here it's because you, a family member, or loved one suffers from GERd. It could also be be...
A couple of months ago I was eating lunch and had to burp. I noticed that as the gas was building I felt an aching pain in the left side...
Hello, I have had acid reflux for almost a year now.I took medications for acid reflux such as nexium and losec for almost half a year, ...
Persistent heartburn is the most common symptom of GERD.Heartburn is a burning pain in the center of the chest, behind the breastbone. It...
Hi, Neither gastroenterologist I’ve ever had has known the direct reason of one of the problems I’m having. Whenever I have a bowel mov...
I have posted in the pain management forum, but not in this one yet. I've been having bad neck and shoulder and shoulder blade pain on t...
I have been suffering daily with this awful rot-gut. Wakes me up nightly and leaves me suffering for 2-3 hrs. I took Zantac and Walmart's...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem