Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
41 - 60 (of 1201) questions
Hello everyone, Please help if someone can relate! I had some strange symptoms that made me go to rheumatologist.I did a full panel au...
My gallbladder was removed June of 2011. My first bowel movement, two days after surgery, was horrible, I almost fainted even though I w...
My wife had an ALT of 1929 and AST of 1289 and first it was Hepatitis so we did tests and those came out negative. Then it was cancer or ...
I have had a HIDA scan which showed my ejection fraction as being 38% which basically means that it is not emptying properly. However, I...
THIS IS MORE OF AN ANSWER THAN A QUESTION, I TOO HAVE HAD MY GALLBLADDER OUT ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO AND UP UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO MY STOMACH ...
I have been in hospital for a month, got home 2 weeks ago after having a scans, mrcp and finally a ercp. I was diagnosed with sphincter o...
Right before my 65th birthday, I had my gallbladder out. That was about 11 weeks ago. All was well. But about 10 days ago, I started t...
Hi. I am in desperate need of advise in reference to my 70 yr old mother after galbladder surgery. It has been 2 months and she is naus...
Hi everyone. Trying again with more detail- I am new here and hoping to find someone who can help. I went to ER in hypovolemic shock ...
Good morning. Gallbladder removed 1 week ago. I have gained 23 lbs pitting edema fluid from lungs to toes. Please help :( Thx so much ❤️
I'm a 25 year old female, mom of 3. With my last pregnancy in January, I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy via blood tests. The...
Hey guys, I am a 25 year old male, Now since nearly two years I experience a constant dull pain in the gallbladder area not severe, but ...
I am a male, age 22 with a moderately active lifestyle, but not considered athletic or nearly in peak condition. My diet varies a lot an...
My Dad has a gallstone lodged in his bile duct. His doctor said it is in a dangerous place and needs emergency surgery. We have been wait...
hi all I have been having pain in right flank, back pain, GERD for nearly 4 weeks now doctor did Murphys sign test, which showed I ...
I recently had my gallbladder removed, about a week and 3 days ago. I was wondering how long until I can safely smoke again. Also, I'm ta...
I had a hidascan and my doctor told me I have a low ejection fraction of 4% my stomach hurts so bad I need help getting up from a lying p...
My Mother Had Gallbladder removed because of gall stone Dr Did the biopsy and suggest CT- Abdomen i am attaching the abdomen report kindl...
I am 51 years old, for the past 6 months, I have been experiencing constipation, loose stools, back pain, abdominal pain, joint pain, itc...
I went to the hospital about 2 months ago. I don't have health insurance. I'm 19 I live on my own. The past 2 years my eating has changed...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem