Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gastric Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
13 - 18 (of 121) questions
i recently did an endoscopy due to the sleeve surgery in preparing for ... my results came in as ... localized mild congested mucousa...
Hi ! Im a male of 40 years old. 3 weeks ago i’ve consulted my doctor about abdominal and back pain and because smelly fart. My abdominal...
Hi i have a possible hiata hernia,i keep of late though getting an overwhelming feeling like i am going into a state of shock like i have...
Hi for the last year I have some painful stomach pains after meals. I also feel extremely bloated and have difficulty breath after meals....
I have had stomach problems for years. I was diagnosed with IBS years ago and I have had my gall bladder removed. I get nauseous very eas...
I recently started out having abdominal pain, and muscle like pain, loose stool, with black like specks.. Only medication I recently took...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.