Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gastric Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
61 - 80 (of 119) questions
Will drinking carrot juice help reduce cystic lesions of the pancreas? If so, how much would a person have to drink each day to help?
I just had a CT Scan done on my abdomen and it came back that I have thickening of the stomach. I am scared I have cancer. Could this be ...
Two weeks ago I had an endoscopy to check on dysphasia and create a baseline for gastric health, since my father and his sister both pass...
sir my wife stomach removed after one month radio(rapid arc) therapy started and parallel chemo therapy also started , radio therapy 28 d...
Hello, I am a 28 year old male, overweight (5' 10'' and 210 lbs.) , have high blood pressure (not on meds for the bp at the moment), non ...
Not sure if this is the right place for the topic, but anyways... Around March I was out at Mojave Viper for training before my 2nd to...
I am a 28 yo half black half asian male. very active, 165 lbs 9%bodyfat.. 22.9 bmi.. normal bp and am bradycardic because of my better ...
my sister in law just got told she has a month to live due to gastric cancer, she had ovarian cancer 1 year ago & got hysterectomy & was ...
why do I feel nausus all the time this is stopping me from eating I have had colonostropy & eddoscopy all clear
hey am new, ever since i had my daughter (whilst pregnant i developed a burning sensation to one side of my stomach which lasted the enti...
I am a 44-year old female who until five weeks ago, have never had an problems with my stomach or digestion. My youngest child had a 3...
Hola tengo 48 años y llevo años tomando apocard, no sé pero hace dos semanas me dio un dolor como quemazón bajo el seno izquierdo, en la ...
I dont know if i'm posting in the correct section but here goes. I'm 29 year-old male (nearly 30) and for the last month of so i've had a...

severe pain at the back of left ribs & the pain is a shifting pain , whenever the constipation releases the pain gets lower & whenever th...
severe pain at the back of left ribs & the pain is a shifting pain , whenever the constipation releases the pain gets lower & whenever th...
I am 34 years,94 Kgs,Male.Last 4 months i have been facing with GAS problem and i sometimes feel restless(sort of a feeling of heart atta...
Back in 1992 I had an esophageal resection performed where 75% of the esophagas and 50% of the stomach was removed. The surgery was suc...

I am 31 years old! I have an extreme burning sensation in my stomach and from what i have been reading here these is very common even t...
i am a male of 37. i have high fever and headache since a week. i am very weak. i dont feel like eating anything.
My relative has weight loss over 1 year off about 9 kilos. During one certain period of time, she couldn't eat, complaining of bloatednes...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.