Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gastric Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
19 - 24 (of 121) questions
I was diagnosised with a spastic colon when I was 19 and for yrs have had spells off and on but nothing to debilitating. 2 yrs ago I went...
hi my name is Manish. I am now suffering for almost all stomach problems for a long time, around 9 months. About my history, after a drin...
My boyfriend mid forties has been diagnosed with stomach cancer stage II three tumors. Currently receiving chemotherapy injections. He di...
Lately I have not had much of an an appetite. For a small window I can feel myself be a bit hungry but then it closes and doesn't come ba...
Chronic dry mouth and throat. Now having some issues with phelgm. Often loose my voice. Numerous tests and biopsies by ENT and Gastro do...
My brother in law was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer. He has a grapefruit sized tumor in his stomach and also a tumor in his sma...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.