Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gastric Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
25 - 30 (of 121) questions
My sister has suspected lymphoma , gatstric cancer. In 6 months ago tumour size was about 14mm and recent CT scan shows 8mm. Is it possi...
I am a 20 year old male, athletic build with sinusitis being only past medical history. There is a lot of cancer on my father’s side of t...
For the past few weeks I have noticed problems with my stomache. It seems now that right after I eat, not even 10mins after, do I find my...
Dear doctor, My youngest sister had a severe abdomen pain last several days. After admitted to hospital she got better. Endoscopy result...
This week I had an EGD done and my Gastroenterologist thinks i have Barrets Precancer, biopsy was done but won't be back til the 16th. I ...
I am a 45 year old female, in the healthy weight range, who has experienced GERD symptoms off and on for years. I have had 3 endoscopies ...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.