Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.
1 - 20 (of 46) questions
I had a follow-up CT scan for my GIST on 9 May in the Royal Bournemouth Hospital but have been unable to get the result. I spoke to my GP...
Last December I had an endoscopy to try to find out why I have been having episodes of nausea and GERD-like symptoms. The endoscopy showe...
From July 04 - June 05 I had a very stressful job and developed severe stomach pains after eating. I lost about 30 pounds in only a coupl...
Hello sir I ask you frequently empty bowels, after eating food and some time come fat and bad smell in stool some time come come indi...
I have been at battle with my innards for over a year now. for the last month and a half I have been taking a ppi, which has not helped a...
A 1.2cm gist tumor was found through endoscopy in the fundus part of my stomach. I had a surgery Oct 30 2017. After surgery the hematolog...
Avatar universal Week old abdominal surgery is weeping on one end. Is that normal? RupturedAppendix My appendix ruptured sometime betw...
Hi. My husband has been battling GIST and last year had sugery to remove the tumor and was taking GLEEVEC to shrink the tumor.. an...
I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Gist Tumors in an in operable area in Feb 2015. Put me on Gleevec 800 mgs worked for a little over a year. N...
Can anyone give me information on what I need to know about this? My biopsies from endoscopy came back. I have a benign fundic gland ...
Can anyone give me information on what I need to know about this? My biopsies from endoscopy came back. I have a benign fundic gland ...
My partner has had stomach gist removed in early 2012. They suspected it had ruptured before removal so they put her on Gleevec. After a ...
Hello, I'm 34. Just wondering if anyone has had their periods play up after a gist removal? My was removed 8 months ago and now my ...
I've suffered from abdominal pain attacks for about 10 years (I'm 39). I get anywhere from 2-5 attacks per year. The pain is located un...
Hi. can someone answer me this question... My dad has gist cancer. he removed the first tumor 6 years ago. and this last year he is been...
Hi , I'm a 41 yr. old female in very good health and no pre - existing medical conditions. I have had severe abdominal attacks since I ...
I had a gist tumor removed from my stomach 3 weeks ago. I had been progressing well, but last week, I began having a stabbing pain in my ...
My husband has been on gleevec since a very large tumor was removed 5 years ago. His latest CT scan showed 4 tumors, one being larger. ...
curious if anybody has started the trial and how they were progressing.
Hello my mom is 78 she had an operation of intestine where 1.5 meters of intestine was taken out as there was blockade it has been 45 da...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem