Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.
1 - 6 (of 47) questions
My blood work is bad. My platelets are up and down, mostly down. My white blood cells are extremely low, and something about my red cell ...
I had a follow-up CT scan for my GIST on 9 May in the Royal Bournemouth Hospital but have been unable to get the result. I spoke to my GP...
Last December I had an endoscopy to try to find out why I have been having episodes of nausea and GERD-like symptoms. The endoscopy showe...
From July 04 - June 05 I had a very stressful job and developed severe stomach pains after eating. I lost about 30 pounds in only a coupl...
Hello sir I ask you frequently empty bowels, after eating food and some time come fat and bad smell in stool some time come come indi...
I have been at battle with my innards for over a year now. for the last month and a half I have been taking a ppi, which has not helped a...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem