Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 16059) questions
I keep sniffing around trying to find the source but I think it’s just coming from my skin. It’s day 5 since starting the medicine.
Right ear been bothering me for few weeks put peroxide in it only for a second now terrible ear jaw pain
Hello, I had a full blood count and one result came back abnormal which was haematocrit, the result is 0.364 1/1 the normal range is 0.37...
Is there any alternate therapy for nasal septum?
I've had an ongoing headache for about 3 weeks now, I have been to the doctor twice, and was given Naproxen, which disagreed with me, I w...
The last couple of days I've suddenly started to get very odd aches and pains in random parts of the body. My elbows ache, or my upper a...
I have a white patch on lateral side of my tounge for last 7 years.2 weeks before I consulted a doctor ,who advised antifungal both oral ...
I recently had blood work to try and determine the cause to my high resting heart rate. They did an ANA screen which from the title i...
My husband is stubborn and won't go to the doctor, I have been trying to make some sense of what is going on with him and eventually will...
I’m a 28 year old woman living in the US, not overweight or underweight. I have venous stasis in my left foot and left lower leg. I got t...
Hi I'm sick I have fever, bad chills, my whole body hurts... please help.... thanx
Thanks for taking the time to click through! Update! We have now had over 654 people take part! That's over £654 raised for mental ...
About a week ago, (not certain when it started showing up though) I discovered a lump on my inner thigh near my groin. It feels solid/fir...
Hello, I have been having severe hair loss for quite some time and had basically given up and accepted it’s just female pattern alopecia ...
About year and a half ago I had my plantar fascia release through surgery and everything has been going great but few days ago I started ...
Hello Everyone.. From Last 10 Days I cannot able to eat in proper way not even a fruits or any small food i feel like i got bloated and g...
I got a cut and its starting to scab. The more shallow area of the wound is pinkish/red but in the middle towards the deeper part it is y...
5 years ago I had open heart surgery (at the age of 18) to resect a tumor in the right atrium and close a hole in the heart from birth. E...
Hi ; I have a history migraines. Haven't had one though for 2 months. Anyhow after being intimate with my husband I experienced a headach...
The past two mornings I have woke up with a small (~5 inch diameter), non-raised rash on my left forearm. The rash completely subsides in...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.