Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 15695) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Basically the past week or so my body has been doing a couple things that seem odd to me. 4 or 5 days ago my I had a random nose blee...
2 answers |
I used clobetasol propionate on my fave to clear up a rash and now my face has lost pigment. How do I fix it?
1 answer |
My father (77 with COPD) was hospitalized with suspicion of infection and sepsis. He was conscious, but confused. had high fever and abdo...
2 answers |
Hello! I’m a 25-year-old female that teaches 5th grade. I am average height and weight. I have PCOS and take continuous birth control. I ...
1 answer |
2063301 tn?1343836674
Since a few weeks I have been experiencing a very uncomfortable condition, a buzzing/crumpling sound in my right ear. It gets very promin...
1 answer |
Okay, so I'm a 17 year old female about to be 18 in a few weeks and for the past couple of days, anytime I eat, I feel sick. I feel like ...
1 answer |
I've toe walked for as long as I can remember. I can walk "normally" with my heels but after a while it hurts to walk on them. Lately it'...
My son has a piece of toothpick stuck in bottom of his foot. doctor wants to wait for it to come to the surface or gets infected. he s...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Two months ago I was pushed down and landed wrong on my right foot. It started swelling up and bruising up. For about a month I couldn't ...
I'm a 59 y/o female post menopause. Recently I've been having to urinate a lot during the night, at least 2-3 times. I talked to my prima...
I am a 19 year old female with random bruising. The bruises on my legs are both large and small but appear randomly and usually the spot ...
1 answer |
I took my dog out to do her business in 5° weather with about 3 inches of snow on the ground. I did not have shoes on or a coat because s...
Hello there. I'm a 30 year old male, and have felt somewhat dizzy for just over a week now. I have also felt quite fatigued, and head-ach...
Symptoms: for last couple of years, I've had neuropathy in soles of my feet, palms of my hands and top my head. I've also developed liche...
1 answer |
I recently had some blood work done. My CBC came back with several abnormalities. My RBC's were high at 5.6. My MCH was low at 26.7 an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, there is a problem my uncle had lived in recent times. When I spoke on the phone, I saw the message twice while the head shook. the r...
For almost a week now I have had this weird numbness in my hands, feet, legs and around my mid section, the only way I can really describ...
2 answers |
I have a 1.2 cm "flash filling" hemangioma within my right hepatic lobe with a smaller 0.9cm hemangioma adjacent to it. Does anyone have...
I’ve experienced swollen tonsils and tonsillitis for years on now but I’ve noticed I now have little lumps on the back of my throat that ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently applied (rubbing) isopropyl alcohol to my skin and got a reaction. My skin went red and itchy and then turned purple with a re...
A
A
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank