General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 15914) questions
My lower back has been killing me. To the point of where I can’t stand if. I can’t sleep or walk I have had ovarian cysts and I don’t thi...
5 answers |
I got weird situation. On May 28th (monday) I got cold/virus infection. Two days before that the first symptoms, like sore throat, star...
5 answers | 1 comment |
When i wake up my thumbs are stiff and when i crack them they aren't stiff anymore. This doesn't happen during the day only when i wake u...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I got a blister on two opposite sides of my body that won't go away, I popped it before but it grew back
1 answer |
hello to all , lately i noticed my roommate is using drain cleaner and sponge to clean kitchen sink , i use the same sponge to clean my m...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I need treatment for exogenous ochronosis. please I'm asking for your help. Is there hope for me? I miss me my face hasn't been the same...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Ever since my flat-panel monitor went belly-up about a year ago, I've been using an old CRT monitor. I sit about 15 inches from it 6 to 8...
The picture shows something I have had on my toe for about a year or two already. What is this? Any further questions just ask below.
2 answers |
Hey I notice lump on both temple with itching every 15-20 day. some time both temple some time only one side. it usually comes and go ...
1 answer |
I started seeing a new family physician in December 2014. He is 9 years younger than me and a very nice person. I'm not going to lie but ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So 3 years ago I suddenly started having foot odor, it became really pungent, up to a point that there's no cure and even when I go to s...
1 answer |
I recently got infection of H pylori and I recently test negative so I’m on medication to heal. But I have for the past two days noticed ...
3 answers |
I've been with my current provider for nearly eight years and she's great! I don't want to change providers. She's perfect in almost ever...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When I was around 4 or 5 I was stung by a wasp on the inside of my lower lip. ever since I have had this hard protruding scar tissue and ...
1 answer |
Hello. I’ve had an awful headache for almost 12 weeks. It’s usually in the back of my head, with one spot on top of my head that feels li...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I ran my hand along my shin bone today and noticed my left shin had a slightly raised area/bump (like 2 inches diameter) near the middle....
1 answer |
So I was taking stuff up to my garage barefoot(bad decision), and I stepped on a tiny nail which I believe was from our roof since it was...
1 answer |
I am a 16 year old male. 2 nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night very nauseous. While I never threw up, throughout that day I f...
1 answer |
Hi, I've had warts on my fingers for years now and all of a sudden within the last two months I have noticed bumps in my mouth that look ...
1 answer |
I'm a 64 year old male. Since about 5-6 days back I've been experiencing pain in my lower abdominal / groin area. I have looked at diagra...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
General Health Community
8.48k Members
15.9k Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.