Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 16033) questions
Assuming someone has this gift naturally, can you determine it medically? Any test to prove it? That is upon reaching full maturity.
My leg got scraped and and is almost healed, there is a slight red outline where it was. I just noticed that there is a hard lump where t...
About 3 months ago I noticed my hands shake slightly when doing fine motor skills. It also feels at times like my inner arms are twitchin...
Last night, I noticed that my right ear was feeling strange. The inside of my ear felt slightly full and muffled, and the outside of my e...
When I sit down in school (PLASTIC CHAIRS) my butt starts to sweat, than an odor appears.! everyone around me in class can smell it. Can ...
As far as I know, a liquid can block the windpipe, however, I've read that it can induce bronchospasm, which is a reflex that prevents wa...
since a week a go red spots like pimple appearing all over my body and they are not itchy. I did a blood test and everything seems to be ...
I've recently began taking 100 mgs of zinc to improve my skin, but I've noticed my urine is dark now. Is that normal from zinc or blood i...
When it was the last month of school for me until summer, I started seeing that after I sat down in the chairs and i felt like a skunk. O...
Can an ear infection develop after putting a finger in the outer part of the ear (tragus area) ?? If so, what is the incubation period pl...
19, woman. So I have had aches in my thighs for years but I always thought they were growing pains but considering I'm a month away fro...
My doctor did blood work. Low wbc and tear drop cells. What is the presumed work/up? She’s sending me to hematologist and I’m wondering w...
I am a 39 year old male who quit smoking about 90 days ago. I have since gained a good 20 lbs. I could stand to gain the weight so no pro...
after somebody hit me (extremely hard), i got a huge hematoma on my head. it was probably fist size, and this happened on june 19th (so i...
For the past few days, I have been having a tightness or spasm on the top of my wrist. It hasn't been painful until today. I've never had...
I had an mri w/o contrast 2 months ago and was told there was inflammation and then was treated for a sinus infection. I still feel press...
I tripped and fell full force and all my weight directly on my knee. The inital pain was like nothing I have ever felt. The next two day ...
My 32 year old sister, who has several neurological conditions and a connective tissue disorder, was just told she has residual thymic ti...
I have had ocular migraines since age 12. I am 55 now. For the first 20 years I had severe headaches with vomiting and the visual auras....
Not sure when it started since it is only tender when I touch it. I have a brown mole that is on the neck under the area that may or may ...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.