Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 15696) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently applied (rubbing) isopropyl alcohol to my skin and got a reaction. My skin went red and itchy and then turned purple with a re...
Before 2 - 3 days ago tick bite my ear. Near the earring hole.. It was really painful therefore without knowing i removed it. Now it's pa...
Alrighty. Never posted on one of these things before. I’m 20, a female, 5’1 and 160 pounds. So I have very bad asthma. It’s ...
1 answer |
Can anyone enlighten me 1)the mechanism of action of norcolut medication?? 2) the norcolut will interfere with dorn therapy?? Tq in a...
1 answer |
When urine or stool accumulates, or often even after eating a heavy meal, my belly gets really bigger. Even my pants get shorter in waist...
1 answer |
I had rectoprexy surgery about 2 Year’s ago, and it was unsuccessful. Im in my 70’s and am having a very tough time, as I have other hea...
Im feeling movement under right ribcage like a baby moving. Im 64 yrs old.
I had a 40 min MRI w/o contrast, 5 days ago. Post the MRI I've been feeling nauseas and dizzy even when lying down. It's been almost a we...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I feel while ice skating two weeks ago. At the time it hurt a little. After I slept on it it was fine. Now for the past three days it’s b...
1 answer |
Hi! When I was younger, I used to have an outie bellybutton. As I got older it became more of an innie. It feels really awkward the way i...
Hi there . I'm 19 years old and I've had this pain on my lower right abdominal area that at about a month ago I had to go to the ER becau...
1 answer |
Hey guys, I'm a 26yo male, about 180cm/65kg, caucasian in Australia. About 3 and a half months ago I stopped smoking cannabis. I ha...
2 answers |
My dizziness is not vertigo (the-world-is-moving sort) but more of camera-fish-eye lense floating feeling (lightheaded). It started ar...
1 answer |
Just found out I have a low blood cell count (3.8) after having routine blood work done. I'm an otherwise healthy 30 year old male. I exe...
After taking supplements for Vitamin D and B12 deficiency for 10 days, my Serum iron increased, ferritin decreased, blood platlets and WB...
I have a question about health insurance policies. If a policy is cancelled by the policy holder for what ever reason (moved, new fami...
I had an ingrown nail and it became badly infected. As it got worse, a lump started growing out the side of the nail where the ingrown na...
I'm an 18 year old female. 7 months ago I was hit in the forehead area with a soccer ball while attempting a 'header' during training...
1 answer |
Around wintertime 2O16, I noticed my workplace (a small area -- not big, like a warehouse) smelled like poo sometimes. I assumed somethin...
1 answer |
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family d...
7 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897