General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 15849) questions
I've lived a fine life really, I have never experienced this before until 2 years ago. I started getting horrible stomach pain. I don't m...
1 answer |
I have not been able to drink any fluids for 9 days due to not being able to swallow as I have muscular dystrophy. The doctor said my blo...
1 answer |
So I'm trying to diet. Its working a bit and I'm losing weight but it has the side effect of giving me diarrhea. generally a bout or 2 ...
2 answers |
So my friend has been really sick for almost two weeks. It started off with just fatigue and low fever, now he has 38C or higher fever al...
1 answer |
Hello, all. I am an eighteen-year old female. For last few months (perhaps four?), I've been experiencing some really weird symptoms a...
1 answer |
i am 63 years old. I do have high blood pressure but on meds and has been normal. I do have Rhuemtoid Arthritis but has not been giving m...
1 answer |
I finally went to a GP because I couldn't do normal tasks anymore. This didn't come back as a surprise to her considering after the blood...
1 answer |
I have this sudden excessive spit problem that happened when I woke up Monday morning. On Sunday I started using Burt’s bees lip balm for...
1 answer |
Hi, this cut occured on Saturday morning at around 3am, it is now Sunday evening. Should I have gotten stitches? It bled for a very long ...
3 answers | 5 comments |
For months now I have had this numb spot on my stomach, left side under the rib. It usually comes and goes, but recently it's everyday,ne...
1 answer |
So i noticed a lump on my leg it's on the left side of my right leg just under my calf it just showed up. It's firm a little tender to th...
|
> Age: 25 > Sex: male > Height: 178cm > Weight: 92kg > Duration of complaint: two weeks > Location: le...
Saw a neurologisk the other day, because I have been experiencing pind and needles and muscle spasms for the past 2 weeks. I can feel the...
1 answer |
I have recently started taking coconut oil (starting at 1 tbsp/ day) and I am curious if it can cause bloody stool (black, digested blood...
5 answers |
A few nights ago I went to a nightclub with my friends. I had a drink (4 Loko gross I know) before I went there, but I wasn't blackout dr...
Not much more to add. I'm 62 years of age and have been very physically fit since high school ( well aside from some major surgeries)
1 answer |
As a kid I got stung several times by a wasp in the same spot on my neck which left behind a hard bump the size of a pea. I recently was ...
1 answer |
For almost a month my stomach keeps making loud noises. Its not because I'm hungry and i dont think its nerves. My stomach doesnt hurt ei...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Has anyone ever experienced this? Does anyone know what is wrong with me? I fear it may be a ruptured aneurysm, since my mom had a lot of...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was sick for about 4 days, I couldn’t keep any food down so I was taking a bunch of different types of medicine on an empty stomach. I’...
1 answer |
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
General Health Community
8.43k Members
15.8k Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.