Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 15697) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family d...
7 answers |
Hello, I am 20 (type 2 diabetic with it very controlled, also overweight but lost 80 pounds on a healthy vegetarian diet, still have ...
1 answer |
I have stomach vibrations that wake me up at night, I had a endoscopopy and colonoscopy all clear. All blood tests normal. I am on synthr...
Wbc 8.6 Rbc 5.46 Hgb 16.3 Hct 46.4 Mcv 85.0 Mch 29.9 Rdw 13.6 Plt 314 Mpv 8.6 Pct 0.269 Pdv 12.7 Ne 68.3% and 5.9 Ly 17.5% and 1.5 Mo 10....
My husband coughs more only while having food.Cough dispappears completely after he had finished eating .So he is unable to enjoy his mea...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, I was discharged from a stroke unit in the uk yesterday after having a mini ischaemic stroke which I was frombolised for. When ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So. Last Tuesday I had a random sharp pain on my right side. It happened when I got out of bed and it was so bad I almost vomited. I laid...
So I caught fever a week ago and. It was 103 F and though the malaria text came out negative, my doctor gave me malaria medication. I had...
1770925 tn?1365622122
I am not a diabetic but I have hypoglycemic symptoms and have nerve damage from peripheral neuropathy and take Warfrin for AFIB. I a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I wake up every morning with a slight tingling in left middle toe. It goes away after a few steps..What should make of this?
i am 27 male. Lately, my bones grind against each other and produce loud sounds particularly when i bend my knees or move arms. Loud clic...
what do low a/g ratio mean?
I fractured my knee 8 years ago and it's been fine until two weeks ago when I was dancing. What should I do to help it heal faster?
I've had a UTI for over 10 days and on my third antibiotic and not feeling any better. The pain which feels like a pinched nerve in my lo...
I’ve been having this pain for YEARS and no doctors have been able to give me a definitive answer. I’ve had my gallbladder removed, sever...
2 answers |
57 year old female. No health problems, average weight. About 4 years ago, I broke my ankle and had it in a cast for 6 weeks. When the...
4 answers |
hello i’ve been looking everywhere to find the answers to my question which is i have this bump right below my tailbone and it is extre...
For around 10 months now I've been dealing with an unnameable chronic disease. It has affected my productivity, my thought processes, and...
2 answers |
This year I will at random times, and only at night, wake up sweating and hot, but at the same time shivering cold. It almost feels like ...
I was prescribed 5/325 Vicodin for a spine problem. I took more than I should have but never more than 2.8 grams of acetomeniphen in a s...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897