Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15997) questions
Hi all, I’m after needing some advice, I’m currently suffering from hip pain that alternates between the left and right hip joint more to...
32-year-old man. 6-foot-2, 220 pounds. I had a boil/abscess drained a few days ago. Before getting it drained, it was already healing ...
Over the past 4 months I have been diagnoesed with GERD. However, almost exactly to the day, I have had dizzy spells over the past year. ...
Hi, I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Embolism 3 years ago with hypercoagulability (genetic) and have been on 2.5mg of Warfarin per day for ...
I had full mouth extractions 4 days ago (all 36). I had dissolveable stitches on everything. Most fell out yesterday except the bottom ...
I have to eat small portions (like 1 sandwich) daily, from the moment I eat a little more (like 1.5 sandwiches) I feel nervous, have cold...
I am a male, 29 years old, smoker, not overweight. This is the second time I am experiencing left shoulder/arm pain at night while sleepi...
I have been reading a lot of these posts and finally decided to ask my question and see what response I can get. For the past month or s...
Sudden onset of left shoulder/arm pain. No injury known. Constant dull ache but not tender to touch. Hurts to use/raise arm in any direct...
i get intermittent stomach pain on my left side tracking to my belly button I also get a burning sensation in the same place also I fee...
When I was about 13 I stayed over at a friend's house for a weekend. That week at school we'd heard some class mate talk about how you ca...
My daughter is consistently tired, no matter how much sleep she gets
hi- wanted to see if anyone else had a cold feeling under their left armpit when drinking cold water. Not sure where it is coming from ...
So I went to the ER for pain on my side/abdominal and lower back area the other day the pain has been going on for a few weeks and they ...
So I developed a headache last Wednesday and since then it hasn’t gone away. I’ve been drinking water eating 3 meals a day and staying aw...
Hi! I am a 25 year old woman and i just had some blood tests because i had some fainting episodes lately. My numbers from the blood resul...
This came on about 5 hours ago, right after eating. I wont say it's gotten any worse at all but it's still there. Im wondering if its dig...
Gas in chest and stomach on my sister who is in pain and septic. They are going to do perused procedure in hopes of relieving pain
Dear readers, I need some advice. For a long time now (over 20 years), my mother, aged 54, is facing a problem for which no doctor has ...
Hi Folks: I just joined the help site with a big concern. Hoping someone can give me some guidance. I was hospitalized for four days a w...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.