General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15847) questions
For the last couple of months I have only been dedicating once a week, twice if I'm lucky. I drink ove rd a gallon of water, consume ove...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I’ve been experiencing a warm sensation that comes and goes a few times a day and lasts only a few seconds in my right foot. It doesn’t b...
Hi I am 33 and female. I have had this problem off and on for many years. Every doctor I've ever had has not been able to help me with th...
11 answers |
Age: 23 Sex: Male Height: 5'8" Weight: 165lbs I have tendonitis in my middle knuckle/MCP from a previous injury that seem...
I apologise if the questions confusing, I don’t know how to word it. Recently I had a blood test and the whole week before the blood ...
last week i woke up to my right shoulder/arm being in extreme pain. I am 23 so i don't think its arthritis. I started icing it..which kin...
4 answers |
whenever im laying down and move my leg (thigh area) in a certain position, it almost like pops out of place and causes a very sharp pain...
Im 17 years old and i have a serious nail biting problem.. in both hands the thumb and the index finger have themselves and their cutic...
I just noticed I had a small pea sized lump in my right armpit this morning while putting on deodorant. Over the last 4 years this lump h...
Hi, i'm experiencing a painless health problem since long time ago which i don't know the actual reason for that, also i don't remember t...
Hey guys, so for the past 2 years I've had a real weird mild off and on pain in my left side submandibular gland. When I press on it, it ...
I have a lot of health problems both physical and mental, and because of that, I have tried to catch and monitor my symptoms daily. I wan...
1 answer |
I had a blood transfusion on Thursday. I didn't want one but everything else wasn't working to bring my blood count up (it had gotten as...
7 answers | 1 comment |
​Doctor thinks it's drug Eruption. Had the flu over a month ago and took tamiflu, this is the only new medicine he has taken recently. Th...
1 answer |
Recently had blood work done Hemoglobin was 12.20 low Had a general check up with blood work: Hematocrit 37.00 low Rdw 17.80 high ...
1 answer |
Ok so, i'm a 21 year old woman.. and my feet have never been a normal colour. When my feet are a normal tempeture they are red, if they a...
1 answer |
Here's a picture of my tongue: https://s17.postimg.org/5y1866qfj/IMG_20180223_211923_2.jpg My doctor believed it to be glossitis. I...
1 answer |
I have always had a slow digestive system. I take fibre daily and always have a bottle of coloxyl on hand just in case. I recently had a ...
Hi. 4 days ago i sat on public toilet. I think it was very dirty. I cover the toilet seat with paper and sat on it. What are the chances ...
1 answer |
AmandaF_89 Mine feels just like that but my syptoms are ear fullnes like i have a lot of ear wax or something witch i clean my ears qu...
1 answer |
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
General Health Community
8.42k Members
15.8k Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.