Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Group

General Health is here to help you! Possible solutions and possible diagnosis from someone who cares about your health. Just leave your questions or symptoms and we will reply to you *This group is not a solution for medical attention*
1 - 20 (of 17) questions
Please follow the following rules: * NO profanity * Do NOT post the same question twice * Allow one question be answered before post...
Everyone is allowed to post on this forum, but there are rules you must go by, they are few and simple and listed below. * NO profanit...
First of all, I am going to my PCP next week. I fell directly onto concrete and took the entire weight of the fall on my right hip/upper ...
My husband has been throwing up clear,yellow and some red . What can he take to get better ? What could it be ?
My boyfriend came inside me three weeks ago and then a week ago, as well. I got drunk last night. This morning when I woke up, I had this...
My boyfriend came inside me three weeks ago and then a week ago, as well. I got drunk last night. This morning when I woke up, I had this...
Hi All, I am 37years married female. I am suffering from fever since last 7-8 years. Consulted with many doctors, took thousands of ...
I was wondering if I could get some info. I seem to always be getting fever when I return from a trip to New Orleans. It is very strang...
3years ago I had a mild stroke, and since that day, ive been having TIA type attacks near daily. WHY? I need answers and help PLEASE ...
Since my younger age I get phlegm sick too often.i get cold, fever, tonsil too often. but i havent another kind of phlegm sick.how can i ...
Hi i am 26 yrs old male and i have been facing mild pain in my abdomen and two corners of the abdomen. I have been doing abdominal exerci...
ive had a really bloated stomach yesterday and today, with pains all over my abdomen especially lower stomach and sides (near the groin a...
Today my stomach started hurting and mild had little brown discharge. If this is my period it is early.My cycle is normally 21 days and t...
I have been having weird periods since July but my recent period has been different. My period was on November 9-13 and it was light besi...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.