Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Surgery Community

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
41 - 60 (of 401) questions
I've recently gotten surgery for my smoking issues and got a laryngectomy. I can feel the air go down my body, and the air hit's my penis...

Last Friday I had two big moles on the back of my head removed that were sealed with stitches. Less than 48 hours after, I took a bad spi...
I had chronic tonsil stones so my ENT decided it was time for my tonsils to come out. The recovery was hard. To make it worse, exactly a ...
Avatar universal 69 year old male until surgery on slipped disc any help? MannyJo1982 Hi my father is 69 years old, has worked hard ...
So I've had a surgery on a granuloma in my mouth this Wednesday and I have to take antibiotics. I've had a bad reaction to them with diar...
I had all four wisdom teeth cut out five days ago. I was prescribed Oxycodone and Amoxocillin. I've never had surgery nor have I have tak...
I got shot in my left leg with a small metal pellet. It went almost all the way through my leg and I want to remove it. I tried with a ne...
I had surgery a very long time ago where surgical clips were left inside and they could be causing problems for me. I was told that surg...
3 days ago I bit through my inner bottom lip - it didn't go all the way through but there is bruising on the outside of my lower lip. It ...
Hello I'm 18 male, about 3 days ago I noticed a small ball in the very top left of my mouth/throat in the parotid area, tonight it fell o...
After surgery for full thickness tear in Rotator Cuff and Spur removal, I feel something is not right. After 3prescription of Oxycodine...
Hi, I totally separated my hamstring from my pelvis while water skiing 9 days ago. Have been told by ortho surgeon on my small town (250...
I'm rather frightened of the surgery I'm having in a month. I have a solitary fibrous tumor of the pleura about 10cm, and as Arnold would...
Now this may be a dumb question but, once a natural lens is replaced with an IOL will that eye ever get bad again as we age? As in if we ...
Ok, so I had surgery about two weeks ago and anyways I had to have a cast put on my right leg from the foot to the knee. It became unbear...
I had surgery over 10 months ago for a lateral meniscus tear in my knee. This is the second surgery I have had on this same knee. The p...
Someone in my family has diabetes and she has been having dialysis treatment for over a year now. At the moment, one of her legs is compl...
Dear Doctor, Is it true that thousands of people have tears in their hips? My doctor did an MRI and stated that I have a labral tear ...
Hello everyone, A few months ago I intentionally shot my penis 4 times and finished severing it with a knife for spiritual purposes. I...
This is all new to me, a little over a month now i suffered a fall and have now found out that i will be needing surgery but dont know wh...
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.