Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Surgery Community

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
61 - 80 (of 399) questions
I have a surgery consult but want a second opinion. MRI of cervical spine reads: C4-C5 left foraminal focal disc protrusion and mild b...
A few days ago I had three procedures; Decompression of my Ulnar nerve, trigger finger repair, and a carpal tunnel repair (all same side)...
2 weeks ago a door closed over my thumb, it injured the cuticle and caused a subungual hematoma as the GP said. He said it will heal alon...
Mental health issues have delayed my ocular cataract surgery until very late, and my left eye is already blind. Given that experience I'm...
my insurance dosent cover explants, so I am going to cut my implant out. However can't be rejected emergency care, so after cutting it, I...
First off, I'm so sorry this is so long but the details are important. Labor day weekend I left work early with a tummy ache and dizzines...
Im new to the forum so if I'm posting this in the wrong section I apologize. I am 26 years old and I am going in for my second knee surge...
I have had 7 abdominal surgeries. Gastric bypass 2012, lap chole 2013, exploratory lap 2014, panniculectomy 2015, ventral hernia repair 2...
I've had my appendix out for a year and ever since the 2 month mark I've been on the floor sobbing in pain because of my "appendix" scar ...
Is swelling after surgery permanent? My son had gum surgery 2 days ago and did not put ice on the site more than once or twice. We were...
My fiancee had laparoscopic surgery friday to remove his gallbladder. He did great and urinated after with no issues. But he had no urge ...
Sorry I couldn't find a forum for Appendicitis anywhere on this website which I found bizarre. My husband had an emergency appendectomy o...
I underwent hammer toe (one toe) surgery three days ago. Is it going too well? I have had no pain and the bleeding stopped spotting my...
I am a 68 yesr old woman. I had a spindle cell mass removed robotically near uterus in 2011 and had a hysterectomy as well. The tumor was...
I experience pimples on the inner labia which are painful but they don't ooze any puss and subside in 3-4 days. I have them like one ever...
Hi . my mom is 45 years old . from 2-3 months I am noticing that corners of her mouth contain saliva (whole she is not talking) As this ...
I have state insurance and the clinic I go to is no help in finding a doctor who takes my insurance and I need to get this tumor removed ...
I have state insurance and the clinic I go to is no help in finding a doctor who takes my insurance and I need to get this tumor removed ...
I fell of my trampoline when i was like 11 or 12 and heard a snap in my arm. Felt pain all over my shoulder and felt pain when i moved i...
yesterday i got both of my impacted bottom wisdom teeth removed. they were both trying to surface and ended up taking 45 minutes to take ...
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.