Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetic Disorders Forum

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.
Hi I recently had Surgery which identified Synchronous Endometroid Carcinoma of the Ovary and Uterus I am only 45 and had not gone throug...
I have a question. I am 37 years old and 5 weeks pregnant. My questions is what are my chances of havng twins? My Aunt (my moms younger s...
My last name any my second cousin's last name is the same. We are both related to each other through both our father's (they are first co...
My daughter was born with bilateral ear pits. She is now 4 and has been in perfect health, thank God. She had one instance of a UTI sho...
My grand mother, my moms mother died from diabetes and now my mom also has diabetes what are the chanses of me having diabetes.
My son is 8 months old...he was born at 31 weeks gestation with the cord around his neck 6 times. He has been seen by many doctors and wi...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.