Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
1 - 20 (of 1416) questions
My maternal grandfather and my mother both had polycythemia vera should I be tested for the jak2 gene?
I am interested in finding out if anyone has had the same experiences as me. I was born with no enamel on my teeth. This has went as far ...
Has anyone ever heard of Aplasia Cutis Congenita? Or even know of someone who has this? I am desperate . My daughter was diagnosised wit...
does anyone who uses this have ehlers danlos syndrome?
My 3 month old daughter had microarray testing due to some physical abnormalities ( low set ears, clinodactyly). The results showed a 686...
I have Ehlers-Danlos III. My mother was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and my daughter clearly has a case of Ehlers-Danlos III. So we thin...
Hi, can you tell me how the HC/FL ratio is determined? Mine is showing a HC of 28.1cm (14%) and a FL of 6.09cm, yet the ratio is at 10% w...
How to get a copy of the form 180 to apply but we need more paticular information for Gudja I don't know if anyone can answer this but...
My one months old baby had undergone Karyotyping Test and got this result 47,XX+21(20). What does this result mean.
my 1 mounth douther is down sydrom resuilt 47,xx+21(20) how resuilts
i am facing this problem for nearly last 1.5 years.. that my armpits smell like rotten or fish or some thing weird.. which makes me frust...
I’m carrier to Sickle cell anemia gene and my future wife too. I need to know the possibilities to have our children Sickle cell anemia...
What is the best SEO Marketing Company in India?
Please anyone explain me about saliva testing kit and it's uses.
Anxious to know about the DNA Mutation Mechanism. let me someone can answer, if they know about it.
i wanted to ask that are deaf and dumb problems genetic. because i want to marry a gal whose mom is deaf and dumb.. and she is deaf and d...
My daughter has a 1q44 duplication, as well as a 16p13.2 duplication. I have been told by genetics that she is the only one with either o...
My son has been diagnosed with a duplication of the 16th chromosome 11.2 does anyone have a child diagnosed i dont seem to be able to fin...
About a year ago me and my husband moved from California to Washington state. So we went from the dessert to a very moist state where it ...
last week while showering I noticed that around both my knees and up my thighs were blue in color. It looked like they were bruised but t...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.