Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
1 - 6 (of 1423) questions
Hi, My younger sister who is 14 is having debilitating back pain and mild hand and shoulder pain. She is also rather flexible and has str...
The standard guideline in US is no more than 30g a day for men. So, someone with APOE4 gene has to consume less?
Hi everyone, I recently had a DNA and ancestry test done with 23andme.com. I discovered I carry the C282Y variant in the HFE gene. ...
Hi I'm looking for recommendations in the UK for getting my whole genome sequence privately please?
I am going to my family dr in july and he was gonna run some genetic tests for me do you suggest me hearing all the results or just the ...
Hello. I am brand new to this group. My daughter was just diagnosed with Goldberg Shprintzen Megacolon Syndrome. We have been searching f...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.