Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetics Community

This forum is now closed. To find the best forum for your question, please visit our forums list.
My son has been diagnosed with a duplication of the 16th chromosome 11.2 does anyone have a child diagnosed i dont seem to be able to fin...
About a year ago me and my husband moved from California to Washington state. So we went from the dessert to a very moist state where it ...
last week while showering I noticed that around both my knees and up my thighs were blue in color. It looked like they were bruised but t...
I need to know How can my baby only have one blood from one of her parents ? The doctor told me she only has one blood it's either dads o...
I have twins and there one now but one of the girls can't sit or crawl like her sister they think she has a Gentetic problems the doctors...

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has used HGH as a treatment and if it has helped. Also has anyone had full blood tests including free testost...

Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.