Aa
A
A
A
Close

Get real about SEX Group

In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.
1 - 6 (of 11) questions
My wife and I have been married about 15 years now. About 5 years ago our sex life became very routine. Get off and be done. We decide...
I cannot orgasm through any form of pleasure. I am with a loving partner and we for some reason cannot get me to finish. I get to a point...
Hi, Is this group still active-? Thanks
I just wanted to say and that I am new to the group.
I know this may sound crazy... but I'm not the best at oral sex and i'm in a new, great relationship.. It's been 2 1/2yrs since being in ...
I really don't know how to ask this? Anyway my boyfriend likes to get me down and sit on my face and fart! He says it really turns him on...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.